Apple TV Screenshots
Wake up your file servers right from the couch without needing to keep them online 24x7
With Rooster you can now send Wake-on-LAN signals from your Apple TV.
Now you can easily access your media servers directly from the TV remote without keeping those servers powered all the time, saving money from your electricity bills and prolonging the life of those devices.
Some features of Rooster are:
- Wake up file servers, network drives, or any other devices confirming to the Wake-on-LAN protocol.
- Easy configuration by discovering devices in your home network via Bonjour.
- Quick access from the top shelf and get an overview of all devices in your network from the Apple TV home screen.
Where Rooster stands from the competition:
- Waking up devices are two clicks away from the home screen – right in the Apple TV top shelf.
- No typing — you don’t need to tediously enter MAC addresses or host names on your Apple TV since Rooster finds devices in your network automatically.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.