Generate the overall stage of a patient simply and easily using the TNM staging criteria.
Perfect for physicians, surgeons, radiologists, physician assistants, nurses, medical students, trial managers, research and any healthcare professional in the field of oncology.
Designed by cancer specialists for cancer specialists.
Includes the following cancer types:
● Adrenal Cortical Carcinoma
● Adrenal, Neuroendocrine
● Ampulla of Vater
● Appendix - Carcinoma
● Cervical Lymph Nodes and Unknown Primary
● Cervix Uteri
● Colon and Rectum
● Conjunctival Carcinoma
● Conjunctival Melanoma
● Corpus Uteri - Carcinoma and Carcinosarcoma
● Corpus Uteri - Sarcoma
● Cutaneous Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
● Distal Bile Duct
● Esophagus and Esophagogastric Junction
● Exocrine Pancreas
● Eyelid Carcinoma
● Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor
● Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasms
● Intrahepatic Bile Ducts
● Lacrimal Gland Carcinoma
● Major Salivary Glands
● Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma
● Melanoma of the Skin
● Merkel Cell Carcinoma
● Mucosal Melanoma of the Head and Neck
● Nasal Cavity and Paranasal Sinuses
● Neuroendocrine Tumors of the Appendix
● Neuroendocrine Tumors of the Colon and Rectum
● Neuroendocrine Tumors of the Duodenum and Ampulla of Vater
● Neuroendocrine Tumors of the Jejunum and Ileum
● Neuroendocrine Tumors of the Pancreas
● Neuroendocrine Tumors of the Stomach
● Ocular Adnexal Lymphoma
● Oral Cavity
● Orbital Sarcoma
● HPV-Mediated (p16+) and Oropharyngeal
● Oropharynx (p16-) and Hypopharynx
● Ovary, Fallopian Tube, and Primary Peritoneal Carcinoma
● Perihilar Bile Ducts
● Primary Cutaneous Lymphoma
● Renal Pelvis and Ureter
● Small Intestine
● Soft Tissue Sarcoma of the Abdomen and Thoracic Visceral Organs
● Soft Tissue Sarcoma of the Head and Neck
● Soft Tissue Sarcoma of the Retroperitoneum
● Soft Tissue Sarcoma of the Trunk and Extremities
● Thyroid - Differentiated and Anaplastic Carcinoma
● Thyroid - Medullary
● Urinary Bladder
● Uveal Melanoma
Definitions and overall stages derived from the AJCC Cancer Staging Manual - Eighth Edition ~ 3rd Revision. With the permission of the American Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC)
©App is copyright of Integrated Cancer Research Limited. ©Definitions are copyright by the AJCC.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This app is not a substitute for proper medical reasoning. No medical decision should be based solely on this application. The user bears alone the full responsibility of the use made of the application.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Enhancements to Breast Cancer staging algorithm
Ratings and Reviews
Use it every day
I am a practicing generalist radiation oncologist and use it every single day. It is accurate, easy to use and simply wonderful!
Great for Cancer Registrars!
So fast and easy to get staging info without always having to struggle with the huge textbook! I love it!
Very helpful! Easy to use and informative. Strong Work!
The developer, Integrated Cancer Research Limited, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Integrated Cancer Research Limited
- 20.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Integrated Cancer Research Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.