Fitness isn’t one-size-fits-all. Get individualized weekly workouts & one-on-one coaching from a certified personal trainer to develop a lasting habit of fitness.
—WHAT YOU GET
+ACCESS TO THE HIGHEST QUALITY TRAINERS
All our trainers are rigorously screened & must meet numerous requirements. Being certified is just the beginning.
+AN INTEGRATIVE PLAN PRESCRIBED ONLY TO YOU
Your plan includes physical activities you already enjoy & is balanced with strength, cardio & mobility workouts that evolve with you.
+A HUMAN TO HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE
As a coach, your personal trainer helps you to stay on track & knows when to push you past self-imposed limits, but as a human, they know when leniency is fair.
+ANYTIME CONVENIENCE WITH ANYWHERE FLEXIBILITY
Your workouts are tailored to your environment & schedule so you can do them at home with a few dumbbells, at the gym with full weights, or at a hotel using just body weight.
+A PREMIUM APP EXPERIENCE
• Featured by the App Store, SELF, Shape, Women’s Health, Livestrong.com, Wall Street Journal & more
• 95% of existing clients gave their personal trainer a 5-star review
• Complete your intake
• Choose your trainer
• Schedule an intro call
• Complete your workout assessments
• Get your plan
• Get weekly workouts
• Schedule them in advance or do on-demand
• Log additional physical activities
• View your stats
• Get kudos & feedback
• Ask your trainer anything
—WHO’S IT FOR?
Trainiac is for anyone who’s ready to develop a sustainable & effective exercise routine so they can accomplish any goal they desire inside or outside of the gym.
Trainiac is for you if you want to:
• Be held accountable to get more active or consistent
• Stop guessing what exercises to do
• Optimize an existing regimen to ensure it’s balanced & sufficiently challenging
• Recover from an injury, or prevent one by learning proper technique
• Gain confidence in a solo environment before going to a gym or group class
• Train for an event or competition
• Learn new exercises & skills from a trusted professional
• Develop a lasting relationship with a trainer who knows you at a deep level
—WHAT’S IT COST?
Trainiac is $79.99/mo or as little as $2.60/day after a FREE 14-day trial
• In-person training sessions at a gym can cost anywhere from $500 to $840/mo for 8 sessions
• No contracts
• Pause anytime & pick up where you left off
—ABOUT OUR PERSONAL TRAINERS
We set the standard for what it means to be top personal trainer in today’s connected world. All of our trainers are nationally certified through ACE, NSCA, ACSM or NASM & have completed our online personal training curriculum. They each have a bachelor’s degree (at minimum), multiple years of in-person experience & at least one additional wellness-related credential.
Many trainers also have specializations to enhance their coaching, including but not limited to: Powerlifting • Bodybuilding • Athletic Conditioning • Performance Psychology • Nutrition • Stress Management • Behavioral Science • Ayurveda • Metabolic Conditioning • Running • Yoga • Swimming • Booty Building • HIIT • Kettlebell Training • Core Strength • Weight Loss • Muscle Building • Pre & Post Natal Fitness • Corrective Exercise & More
—HEALTH APP & SIRI
• Import workouts, steps, heart rate, age, gender, height & weight from the Health App into Trainiac
• Control workouts by saying “Hey Siri, pause/resume my workout in Trainiac.”
• Subscription is USD $79.99/mo after your FREE 14-day trial
• Payment processed via Apple Pay or credit card & auto-renewed at the end of the month
• You won’t get charged until your trial ends & not at all if you cancel during trial
• Cancel any time to take effect at the beginning of the next monthly billing period
• Manage your subscription through the app or by emailing email@example.com
• Available for iPhone in the US
• Privacy: www.trainiac.fit/policy
• Terms of Service: www.trainiac.fit/tos
Introducing Apple Health integration! With Health integrated directly into Trainiac, your trainer can generate new insights around your health and fitness. Bringing your workouts, activities, and health data together helps your trainer deliver a more holistic fitness experience for you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun and motivational app
I recently left my gym and was looking for a way to keep up cross training without the huge gym/personal trainer price tag, along with finding motivation. I came across Trainiac and am just finishing up my 2 week trial. I love it so far. I train for marathons and use the app just for my cross training. Aftan has been great so far - very communicative, quick to respond, and really takes my goals into account! The workouts are hard but fun and the videos are extremely helpful. For the app - I wish there was a way to give workout feedback on all (not just some), and for cardio, I wish I could leave the screen upright instead of landscape so I can see what’s coming next! Little things...overall great idea and app!
I needed to lose 60lbs so we when an ad for Trainiac came up on my Instagram I said “why not?” but still fully expecting it to be too good to be true. Boy, am I glad I gave it a shot!! Stephan has been amazing as a trainer and checks in daily (often more than once to answer questions about calories, fitness, form, etc). It has been sooooo helpful to have built in accountability in my workout plan. I went from being someone who led a VERY sedentary life to someone who works out five times a week. And what’s more than that I am making progress on my health goals! Strongly recommend this app to anyone who is serious about their fitness goals and strongly recommend Stephan as a trainer. He’s a great motivator and super responsive!!
I love Trainiac and Patrick, my trainer!
In late August 2017, I was crushed in a hit and run car accident.
Although I thought I was healed and tried to get back into shape several times, it never really felt right.
I just felt like my body was no longer mine. Worse, I was worried that it might be my age (mid-40s), and I might never feel capable again.
A few months ago, I saw a Facebook ad for Trainiac, and decided to try it out for the two week trial. I wanted to rebuild my strength and stamina so I could hike and bike and enjoy traveling the world again.
I don’t care about losing weight, even though I am losing some of the 40+ pounds I’d gained. I just care about feeling strong and vital again.
Thanks in a huge part to Patrick, who assessed where I was and built me a workout that started there. Since, I’ve gone from 8l pound weights to 30 pounds, and I’m running 2.5 miles, when I got winded at 30 seconds when I started.
And all with equipment I had or bought for my home and the great outdoors.
I’m thrilled with my progress!
Thank you, Trainiac. Thank you, Patrick!
Developer Response ,
This absolutely warms our hearts 💙. Congratulations to you on your hard work and phenomenal progress. Thank you for sharing your story!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.