Sketcha is a sketch app project created by and for industrial designers.
- create masked sublayers
- efficient highlight/shadow drawing
- quick color selection for highlights and shadows
- brush settings (spacing, vibration, offset, source image, color lock, etc)
- compatible with Apple Pencil (pressure, altitude, azimuth)
- tools for drawing straight lines, circles, eclipses, circular patterns
- history tool positions
- select, copy and paste
- color picker
- import images
- paper textures
- blend modes
- export drawings into different formats (JPG, PNG, PRSK)
We recommend that you use the Apple Pencil to get the best drawing experience.
We bring updates to the App Store every 2 weeks. You will discover more and more features in the future.
If you have any technical problem or idea please write to us. We'll always reply.
Help us improve the quality of our software, and share with more designers.
This update includes stability improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good for free, could see it getting great with some tweaks
First off, this is a really good sketching/drawing app with the tools you need to hash out nice volumetric objects.
A couple improvements would make it great:
1. The markers currently draw over a black pen mark. In real life the marker won’t do this and really lose the pen if you marker black over it.
2. Because of another very popular drawing & art app, I personally think it’s time we made a two finger tap ‘undo’ in the context of drawing. Even Apple notes should do this!
That’s it! I’ll definitely keep playing with this app and look forward to seeing updates. Thanks!
Great for ideation and Apple Pencil control
If you want to quickly work out ideas on a clean interface, this app is great. The straight line and mirror tools give the Apple Pencil control beyond just free sketching. Layer and alpha channel support give it the freedom to go from line work to full on rendering your drawing. It hits the balance of being powerful without the clutter of unused tools. It’s quickly become my go to app for working out ideas and concepts. The developer is quick to answer and support your needs. Updates have been regular and contain improvements and features. You can tell a designer developed this app with other designers in mind. Can’t wait to see the future this app holds. Just keeps on improving and getting better with each version.
Great For Sketching
This is a fun app and fairly intuitive to use. I was able to start sketching in a few minutes after tinkering with all the options.
I watched some of the videos off of the developer website and that showed how to use some of the more advanced capabilities but it would also be nice to have a quick tour, manual, and FAQ section for more info.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Yue He
- 115.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2016-2018 Sketcha x YueHeApp
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.