Instant Jump to 6-star!
Enjoy a 5-star Summon Stone and Instant 6-star Evolve!
A Dark Fantasy, Collectible RPG
Darkness has overtaken the realm, and the world is in chaos. The only hope to restore light and order lies with you, an Heir of Light. Embark on a crusade to renew a hope that has been lost for generations. Ready your weapon and journey to restore the light of the world!
■ Be A Light in the Darkness
- Shine light upon a world shrouded in darkness. The war will only end when light shines upon every inch of the land.
- Expand the territory in any direction you desire!
- Mobs are no longer in your way, Exclusive Boss Battles Only!
■ Collect Powerful Servants
- Summon powerful Servants to fight at your side.
- Form your Crusade from among over 350 Servants.
- Enhance, Evolve, and Awaken to unlock their true potential.
- Diverse Roles for each Servant: Attack, Defense, Support, Healer.
■ Devise and Strategize
- Your Servants are the key of your Crusade, customize their Skills for every battle.
- Customize your Gear Combination to gain unique Set Effects.
- Couple the various different Skills and Elements to assemble the most strategic Crusade.
■ Heed the Savage Battlefield
- Pulverize your opponents in PvP mode to prove your power.
- Preserve your Towers! Defense is the first step in strategic combat.
- Challenge yourself to various dungeons and earn rare rewards. Godspeed!
■ An Eerie and Mysterious World
- Not just another RPG! Immerse yourself in a magical and mysterious fantasy world.
- Cute yet bizarre, uncanny yet charming! Servants are ready to accompany you on your journey.
Subscription - Daily Karat Pack (Monthly)
- Karats & Valor sent daily!
- 10% Bonus Gold
- $8.99 monthly (Price may vary by location)
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
* Moot community : https://moot.us/lounges/178/
** This game is available in 한국어, English, 日本語, 中文简体, 中文繁體, Deutsch, Français, Español, Vietnam, ไทย.
** There may be additional costs when trying to obtain certain items.
* Access authorization notice for gameplay
CAMERA: HIVE requires access to your camera to take profile images.
CONTACTS: HIVE requires access to your contacts to find friends.
PHOTOS: HIVE requires access to your photos to change profile images or save/load the game screen.
* GAMEVIL Official Website : https://www.withhive.com
* GAMEVIL Customer Support : https://m.withhive.com/customer/inquire
- New [A] Heylel Avatar
- Harvest Moon Drop Event Begins
- Increased Servant Transcend Level Cap
Ratings and Reviews
Read this review!!!
Avid mobile gamer here. I have played many/every rpg and Arpg I can find. I’ll start by saying this game is beautiful, even on the lowest graphics settings. Cool unique characters with unique skills so you have to build multiple teams and setups and use strategy to beat harder levels.
To address the poor reviews. All of them seem to be complaining that you are not just given the best things in this game like some other Argps. This is true, it is a grinding strategy game which I like because I know what my goals are, even if it takes a while. I like feeling accomplished, but yes it is Grindy at some points. There is auto fight option but during the auto you can still choose skills to use in the moment without turning it off which is a great feature that makes it interactive. To address the gatcha system, it’s like most, where the strong units seem rare, because they are, but I and many other players have had runs of good luck as well. It can definitely be f2p it just takes a bit longer, but it’s still very doable, many people and in chat are f2p and casual. The chat is friendly and people will always give advice so ask what to save gems for and such.
It’s a new game so stick with it and if you feel stuck just remember that with farming, even casually, you will get better, not to mention that I’m sure it has many changes coming in the future!! (If they listen to us *wink wink*)
It’s worth the play
I’ve played many mobile games similar to this but HOL is by far the best in class. The detail in the graphics are amazing, the combat action is continuous and active with sparks flying everywhere. HOL actually took the time to put a really great story together so I highly recommend you read it as you go.
It is level based so there is a grind but with features like “auto” repeat it takes the sting out of the grind. The events are frequent and interesting with a lot of rewards coming to you.
Unlike other games where it feels almost impossible to get that good 5* or equipment, HOL offers many ways for you to achieve what you’re looking for, from an intense crafting menu to an unlimited market or just the random drops from the dungeons. The f2p’s won’t struggle as mush here.
My favorite part is the stuff, lots of stuff! HOL is very generous with free stuff. Imagine getting a 5* just because they did an update! Everyday HOL is giving you something! But if all that free stuff isn’t enough for you HOL has packs you can buy and in comparison with similar games these packs are reasonably priced for what you get.
The Devs do a good job with keeping the game interesting by adding new content, servants and items and respond well to player feedback. Overall this game offers a lot and is definitely worth the play.
Love this game!
I have been playing since launch and I can say I have always loved this game. From its dark fantasy setting, to the beautifully rendered 3D models this game is eye candy. I appreciate how the Devs are constantly looking out for the long term health of the game and I especially enjoy how they actually listen to the community and make changes accordingly. I will admit the overall storyline is the weakest aspect of this game. It has been redone several times and I’d love for them to clean it up and make something memorable out of it. The game can be a tad grindy but then again they need to give you something to do so you don’t just cap out and run out of things to do/build. And yes while there are in app purchases YOU ARE NOT required to buy anything, in fact the game devs are very very generous in giving you free 5 star summon stones, karats and tons of other goodies just for logging in and doing events. I hope this game lasts a while cuz I love it!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GAMEVIL Inc.
- 2 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Gamevil Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Daily Karat Pack $4.99
- T. Shard Pack $4.99
- Monthly Repeat Battle I $8.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.