Check accurate Atmospheric pressure and Altitude wherever you are!
Barometer and Altimeter is a simple application for measuring atmospheric pressure and altitude.
The application uses:
- built-in GPS,
- built-in pressure sensor / barometer (if the device does not have a barometric sensor, application retrieves atmospheric pressure data via the Internet from the nearest meteorological station),
- automatic altitude and atmospheric pressure calibration algorithm, based on data from local meteorological stations.
Barometer and Altimeter features:
- accurate height measurement above sea level (from GPS and other sensors),
- accurate measurement of barometric pressure (if the device is equipped in pressure sensor and check data available online)
- GPS coordinates, name of location, country
- information and current weather data from your local weather station (if available).
- outside temperature,
- wind speed,
- humidity, hygrometer (if device is equipped with appropriate sensors).
Exemplary uses of a barometer or altimeter tracker:
- health and medical - by monitoring the atmosferic pressure, you can be prepared for pressure jumps, headaches, migraine and malaise,
- for fishermen and anglers who fishing and sailing - monitoring the atmospheric pressure and weather you can increase the chances for good fishing,
- sportsmen and tourists,
- for determining, predicting and checking weather, air temperature, wind speed,
- to check the location,
- for pilots for check pressure and altitude,
- sailors, seamans and surfers can check the wind.
Using this barometer tracker is simpler than using an aneroid or mercury barometer. Our Barometer and Altimeter tracker is easy to use, simple and handy.
Warning! Some portable devices (tablets, phones, smartphones) do not have a built-in pressure sensor. On these devices, the measurements may be less accurate as they will be based on data from the local meteorological stations.
We are constantly developing this app, if you see something that can be improved send us on email@example.com. If you like this app, rate it for 5 stars.
Enjoy and have a good time with this app!
Corrected error in pressure descriptions
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Need to be in hundreds and pointer needle needs to go all the way to the number. App takes about 20 seconds to load but I’m fine as long as it’s accurate. Would like to see a zoom feature so it’s easier to real the numbers. Over all nice app I recommend it for everyone all ages
Developer Response ,
Please, explain your comment. If something doesn't work properly, we will try to improve it as soon as possible. We will be grateful, if you could send any suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best regards, Exa Support Team
Good basic app for measuring barometric pressure on demand using your phone’s built in barometer. I like that they give you both station pressure (not adjusted for altitude) and sea level equivalent pressure (which is what most weather apps & websites give).
Would be great to have a pressure logging function in a future version.
Works good but needs to be accurate
This works good on my iPhone 11. However on my iPad Pro 10.5, the reading is way off to 20’ higher than the actual altitude. Both devices are running on iOS 14.3. This needs to be fixed for the iPad Pro 10.5.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ExaMobile S.A.
- 25.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Italian, Polish
- Age Rating
- © Examobile SA
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.