1500+ video lessons in Math, Algebra, Calculus, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, Statistics. 500+ hours of step-by-step instruction.
- Mark favorite lessons for later viewing.
- Recently watched videos list.
- Search all lessons for any topic.
- View featured courses.
- View recently released courses.
- Worksheets for selected courses.
- Share lessons via email & social media.
- Basic Math (Arithmetic)
- Algebra 1 & 2
- College Algebra
- Trig & PreCalculus
- Calculus 1, 2, & 3
- Differential Equations
- Calculator Tutorials
- Physics 1, 2, & 3
- Probability & Statistics
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering Math
- Java Programming
- Matlab, MS Word, MS Excel
- Science Experiments
Excel in school. Learn any subject fast by solving problems step-by-step. Our lessons have helped thousands of students achieve success!
Information about Math Tutor subscriptions:
- For $19.99 a month, you will get access to all 1,500+ lessons and courses.
- Your subscription will automatically renew at $19.99 each month, billed through your iTunes account.
- You can cancel anytime by turning off auto-renew in your account settings.
- The subscription automatically renews every month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
New lessons in Algebra, Calculus & Electrical Engineering.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Educational App Ever
In the second grade, I was so terrible at math, I had to go to a special classroom (Title 1) to learn how to add and subtract using imaginary visual techniques located on the numbers. In high school, I didn’t take Algebra 1 until my junior year, and when I did- I cheated my way through. I failed Algebra 2 and withdrew from Geometry because I couldn’t stop falling asleep. Now after 6 years of graduating from high school, Jason (the instructor) explains things so well, that I’m being placed into Calculus next semester- graduating with a degree in mechanical engineering. He really hits the nail on the head when it comes to both explaining concepts and helping you understand that math is a skill that needs developed- not some superhuman talent that you are born with.
USE WEBSITE INSTEAD OF APP
Unfortunately, the app and website subscription plans aren’t connected, but I purchased the 3 year WEBSITE plan bc it brings the monthly cost down to about $8/month. While it was a large lump sum, it’s way cheaper than an in-person tutor which is like $50-$120/hr in my area. Since covid 2020 hit... moving to online college, it’s basically like teaching yourself every class since most classes lecture hours have been cut in half and some professors just post poorly explained videos to watch that don’t allow any engagement. Jason’s videos really break down the material thoroughly with lots of examples so it’s easy to comprehend. It’s really unfair that we can’t just divert our professor’s salaries to this man!
Honestly not one to write reviews but feel this one needs more attention. In the past I only used clutch-prep as an online tutor for my college courses but stumbled across math tutor when clutch didn’t have engineering mechanics. This was honestly a life savior and got me through the class I was taking the pre-req for during that time. Now this is my go to for a simple breakdown of many classes that I’m currently or going to be taking. Plus you get the same guy teaching you each thing so you become familiar with him and his teaching style. All in all, i truly hope he gets more attention so he keeps expanding his library of classes.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Math Tutor DVD, Limited Liability Company
- 57.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Math Tutor DVD, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Lessons $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.