MojiCon is an application dedicated to character count that counts the number of characters of simple text entered. "Count character count" function to enumerate entered characters in real time, "history" function to save entered text, free application. Count "characters" in real time.
It is useful when there are restrictions on the number of characters and the number of original papers such as writing school reports, drafts of speech manuscripts, impression sentences, writing novels, and so on.
Since you can copy and save text and check the number of characters on the clipboard, you can use it as a memo pad application.
The main functions are as follows.
■ Count the "total number of characters" of entered characters in real time
Example 1) Apple -> 3
Example 2) Apple -> 5
※ There is no input character limit.
■ Count the entered text in real time
■ Save entered text
■ Clear the entered text
■ Display of saved text list
■ Selecting saved text · Displaying the number of characters
■ It is possible to set whether or not to count line feed as one character
■ It is possible to set whether or not space is counted as one character
■ Application review function
(Please contact us if there are additional requests etc.
Method of operation
· How many characters is the number of characters in the input text? If you want to investigate
In the character count screen, entering text in the text input frame displays the total number of characters in real time.
· Save the entered text and use it as a memo app
The character counter can also be used as a memo pad application.
In the character count screen, press the Save button to save the entered text.
· I want to recall the saved text
When the history screen is displayed with the text saved, the saved text list is displayed.
· I want to check the number of characters of saved text
When the history screen is displayed with the text saved and the corresponding text item is selected from the saved text list,
The number of characters of the text saved on the character count screen is displayed.
· I want to copy the input text to the clipboard of the terminal
After inputting the text on the character count screen, press the copy button, the text will be copied to the terminal clipboard.
· I do not want to count line feed as one character
Just by turning OFF the item that counts line feeds on the setting screen, line feed is not counted as one character.
· I want to not count the space as one character
Just by turning OFF the item that counts the space on the setting screen, the space is not counted as one character.
Recommended for people like this!
- I want to check the number of characters when writing school composition, essay writing
- When creating sentences with limited number of characters
- I want to find out how many characters the text is
- I want to draft text for posting
- I want to simply count the number of characters
- I want a simple notepad application
- Count setting of line feed: ON / OFF
- Space count setting: ON / OFF
iOS 9.0 or later (iOS 11 compatible)
If you have any additional requests for new features or if you would like us to do more here, please mention in the review or contact support, it is nice!
Thank you for always using MojiCon.
We added a new function this time.
It is a function that can search the saved text on the "character count" screen.
The search function is available from the "History" screen.
If you enter text in the search window, the corresponding memo or text list is displayed,
It is useful when you save a lot of memos.
Since this application is a character count application, I initially thought that the search function would not be needed,
User seems to be surprisingly used as a memo pad so I added the function this time.
* Because you search the text that you saved in the character count screen, you can not search if text is not saved.
[MojiCon version 1.0.7 Changes]
● Added text search function
【Other Recently Added Updates】
● A function (fee) that can be upgraded to MojiCon Pro version has been added.
● Delete the clear button ● The application developer list of the application developer has been renewed.
MojiCon is an application that allows you to easily check the number of characters in the text you enter. Also, it can also be used as a notepad application, so you can save and view small notes. If you have any additional requirements or problems reports, we would be happy if you could contact us via review or support. How nice! I thought it would be great if you would highly appreciate it! Thank you for your continued support of MojiCon.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Youhei Kijima
- 22.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Kijima Youhei
- In-App Purchases
- MojiCon Pro version (Hide ad) $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.