Easy to play, Garden of Words is a word game that makes learning fun!
Play every day and improve your spelling!
Memorize new words and expand your vocabulary!
With over 10 million players around the world, Garden of words is the number one word game. Exercise your brain and play with letters. Collect pictures, guess the words, it’s like a quiz but with no questions! Just find the words!
Connect letters and create stunning words to win! With our dictionaries you can have hours and days of fun wherever you are!
- Simple and accessible: slide your finger on the letters to make a word.
- Original and fun: the crossword puzzle gives you hints about the words you can find.
- Enjoy the different and colorful garden backgrounds! The calm and cozy atmosphere will help you concentrate when looking for words.
- Over 700 puzzles in 8 languages, with regular updates each week!
- Thousands of hidden words to unlock thanks to our comprehensive dictionaries! Win coins with each bonus word you find.
- Can't think of a word in a puzzle? Use a hint to uncover a letter on the board!
- Play offline, anywhere, anytime!
- Win coins and collect hundreds of pics!
New word grid everyday, it’s like having thousands of crosswords directly in your pocket ! Offline? No problem! You can still play!
Once you start to play, you'll never want to stop!
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Added new visuals
Ratings and Reviews
Beautiful game with some difficulty
If you’re a pro like in other words puzzle games (ie Wordington), then this game does seem much easier. Though the arrangement of letters are often scrambled in such a way that doesn’t make recognizing a word immediately possible but you do eventually get it. So the game isn’t going to be as easy for some people, like myself, even though I have a college degree. It’s challenging enough to enjoy with little tension but it’s simple enough that’s it’s mostly relaxing. Some people may find that a comforting thing.
Used to be SO MUCH better!
I’ve been playing this game for a couple of years now, and found it addictive enough that I paid for the no-ads version a long time ago. I was in fact nearing the end of the provided games when I made the fatal error of updating the app. BIG MISTAKE. Although it is much easier to earn big points per game, the puzzles are so short/ lame/uninteresting/easy that I feel insulted. Many games — even at what are supposedly the higher levels (World 42 and up) — are shockingly easy and therefore completely boring; they also use words that are barely words at all (skiddy, didy, etc). Thank the gods I have another iPad where the old version of the game still lives; that’s the one I still like to play.
I was on level 1372 on my Word game when it reverted to level 1. I was crushed because Word is one of my favorite games and I play it everyday. I contacted Support (Isabelle) who worked diligently with me suggesting several things to try. Isabelle also made changes on their end and finally after 4 days my game was once again on level 1372. Support never gave up and I never felt abandoned. Highly recommend Iscool.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IsCool Entertainment
- 302.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.5 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Iscool Entertainment 2021
- In-App Purchases
- 600 coins $3.99
- Bundle 1 $5.99
- Ad Removal $3.99
- 280 coins. $1.99
- 120 coins $0.99
- Bundle 2 $12.99
- Special offer $2.99
- 260 coins. $1.99
- Special Offer 2 $1.99
- 500 coins. $8.99