Drag between circles to create a bridge. Each circle needs some amount of bridges to fill. Fill all circles to win.
Trestle is a simple, beautiful game with hours of mind-bending puzzles. Based on Hashiwokakero, a Japanese puzzle similar to Sudoku, Trestle adds a delightful, modern interface and updated rules. If you’re a hardcore Hashi player, you’ll find all the puzzles you need in Traditional mode.
- Full challenge mode packed with 700+ levels. Beautiful and fun colors and animations mean new levels are never boring.
- Not challenged enough by challenge mode? Play unlimited in Arcade mode.
- Play on the go and at home with progress that syncs across your devices through iCloud.
- Adaptive user interface works great on all iPhones and iPads, including iPhone Xs, Xs Max, and iPad Pro.
- Built in timer to race the same level with your friends in Arcade, or challenge yourself to improve your time.
What people are saying:
- "Really brings the nerd out in me. Few levels in and I'm in love with this game already!"
- "Such a simple concept, but so addicting"
- "I sat down with it last night on my iPad and before I knew it I'd finished half the levels"
Like Trestle or got a bug to report? Our tiny company has a growing community at facebook.com/trestleapp, instagram.com/trestle.app, or twitter.com/trestleapp.
Hi everyone! Thanks for keeping up with Trestle. This version includes a bug fixes and performance enhancements - due to the uptick in downloads recently, we've been able to track down and fix a few bugs.
Improvements in the previous version of Trestle:
- Dark mode support! All colors are individually tuned and adjusted to look great if you use dark mode on your iPhone or iPad
- Thanks to advancements in newer versions of iOS, the app takes up roughly 30% less space and is faster to install
- Fix for an issue where the buttons on the level selection screen would cover the text on iPad
- Fix for an issue where the background music would stop playing
- Fix for an issue where the Arcade button would show as disabled after unlocking it
- 129.5% more fun
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun & challenging
Trestle has enough levels to keep me occupied and I like the modern/minimalist graphics. The levels start out easy but it didn’t take long for me to end up with one unfilled circle at the end, scratching my head. Would recommend for anyone who likes puzzles.
Relaxing but Challenging
This game is a lovely puzzle game that works with patterns and strategy. It is competitive only if you choose to make it so, and allows for that with a clock on each level and many levels to advance to or revisit. It is very rewarding.
Clever and fun
A game that is simple to learn, very clever and tons of fun. It’s just the right amount of challenge for a short breaks throughout the day.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Noah Gilmore
- 25.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Noah Gilmore
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
- 20 hints $4.99
- Level Set 3 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.