Medly is an app that helps patients suffering from heart failure. It is a self-management tool that requires a referral from your clinician. Record your weight, blood pressure, heart rate and symptoms and receive real-time feedback about your health status.
Medly integrates with the Health app to read and write your weight, blood pressure and heart rate readings.
- Manage your heart failure by inputting your data and informing your clinician
- Receive real-time feedback on your health through generated alert messages
- Be connected with your clinician from wherever you are
- Direct access to your lab results
- Trend your health status over time
Improved syncing of alerts.
Ratings and Reviews
- University Health Network
- 33.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 University Health Network
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.