The official PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS designed exclusively for mobile. Play free anywhere, anytime. PUBG MOBILE delivers the most intense free-to-play multiplayer action on mobile. Drop in, gear up, and compete. Survive epic 100-player classic battles, payload mode and fast-paced 4v4 team deathmatch and zombie modes. Survival is key and the last one standing wins. When duty calls, fire at will!
2018 Mobile Game of the Year – Golden Joystick Award
Top Free iPhone Game 2018 – Apple App Store
FREE ON MOBILE - Powered by Unreal Engine 4. Console quality gaming on the go. Delivers jaw-dropping HD graphics and 3D sound. Featuring customizable mobile controls, training modes, and voice chat. Experience the most smooth control and realistic ballistics, weapon behavior on mobile.
MASSIVE BATTLE MAPS - From Erangel to Miramar, Vikendi to Sanhok, compete on these enormous and detailed battlegrounds varying in size, terrain, day/night cycles and dynamic weather – from urban city spaces to frozen tundra, to dense jungles, master each battleground's secrets to create your own strategic approach to win.
DEPTH AND VARIETY – From the 100-player classic mode, the exhilarating payload mode to the lightning-fast Arcade and 4v4 Team Deathmatch modes, as well as the intense Zombie modes. There is something for everyone! Play Solo, Duo, and in 4-player Squads. Fire your weapon to your heart's content! Be a lone wolf soldier or play with a Clan and defeat the enemies when duty calls! Offers FPS (First-Person Shooter) and TPS (Third-Person Shooter) play, lots of vehicles for all the different terrains in the game and an arsenal of realistic weapons. Find your perfect ride and pieces to cruise towards the final circle!
ALWAYS GROWING - Daily events & challenges, and monthly updates delivering new gameplay features and modes that keep PUBG MOBILE always growing and expanding. Our powerful and serious anti-cheating mechanisms ensure a fair and balanced gaming environment where everyone plays by the rules.
*Requires a stable internet connection.
*PUBG MOBILE recommended system requirements: iPhone 6 or above and iOS 9 or above.
Official site: http://www.pubgmobile.com
Contact our customer service at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com if you have any questions.
Apple subscription service:
Service name: PUBGM Prime
1. Funds will be deducted from your iTunes account once confirmed. The subscription price is US$0.99, renewed every month. PUBGM Prime subscribers may collect 5UC per day and can use BP to buy certain items in the shop.
2. Only 1 subscription may be active at any time. Once you subscribe, US$0.99 will be automatically deducted from your iTunes account 24 hours before your current subscription ends, and your subscription will be renewed for one month, unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription.
Service name: PUBGM PrimePlus
1. Funds will be deducted from your iTunes account once confirmed. The subscription price is US$9.99, renewed every month. PUBGM PrimePlus subscribers may collect 20UC per day and can use BP to buy certain items in the shop.
2. Only 1 subscription may be active at any time. Once you subscribe, US$9.99 will be automatically deducted from your iTunes account 24 hours before your current subscription ends, and your subscription will be renewed for one month, unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription.
To cancel your subscription, go to Settings-iTunes and App Store-View Apple ID to go to your account subscription settings and manage or cancel your subscriptions.
TENCENT GAMES USER AGREEMENT: https://www.pubgmobile.com/terms.html
PUBG MOBILE X METRO
All-new collaboration gameplay and progress system
Armed to the teeth, search for the dawn's first light
A. METRO ROYALE - COMBAT
1) All-New Environments
1. Two unique Erangel-based maps, featuring ruins, trenches, a bandit camp, and other new scenes - all waiting to be explored.
2. Explore a new underground world that includes unique combat mechanics and a railcar vehicle. The rewards are tempting, but danger lurks all around you. Watch out for the enemies hiding in the shadows.
2) New Gear
1. Weapons can be equipped with underslung grenades, integrating the ability to blow up enemies into your firearms.
2. An all-new Thermal Sight helps you better discover the locations of hidden enemies.
3. Night Vision equipment gives you the upper hand in pitch-black environments.
4. Cool new Heavy Armor offers even stronger protection.
5. A diverse range of armor attachments that make it possible to further customize the abilities of your armor.
6. Try out the Tikhar Rifle used in the Metro series to experience using a unique, silent air rifle.
3) New Challenges
1. Cunning bandits have been introduced as enemies on the map. Raid them or loot their supplies, but watch out for the elite warriors among them.
2. Special monsters from the Metro series who threaten players from the shadows.
4) New Pursuits
Arm yourself and enter the battlefield, then defeat enemies and search for supplies, score loot, get better gear, and amass a fortune.
B. METRO ROYALE - SYSTEM
Tap the metro tunnel entrance in the Lobby to enter the Metro Royale gameplay lobby, which contains a complete auxiliary system and features, including a black market, loadout inventory, missions, talents, rankings, etc.
1) Black Market
1. The Black Market is the exclusive Metro Royale shop. Players can purchase supplies and new equipment here before starting a match, and can sell the supplies they bring out of Metro Royale for Metro Cash.
2. The supplies available in the Black Market differ from those from the Classic Mode and are divided into different quality levels. The Black Market also offers Metro Royale-exclusive weapons, mines, and other new items.
2) Loadout Inventory:
1. Equipment configured in the loadout can be brought into battle. When you return victorious from the battlefield, items are taken back to the loadout.
2. Items can be stored in the Inventory. Items kept in the Inventory cannot be brought into the battlefield and won't be lost if you are defeated.
3. Items carried in your Backpack will be brought into the match, so remember to include enough ammo.
4. Items stored in the safe will be brought back to Loadout whether you win or lose the match.
3) Command Post
1. At the Command Post, you can check your Favorability with NPCs, read NPC backstories, and give them gifts to raise your Favorability.
2. When you raise your Favorability with an NPC, they'll offer you many useful resources that will improve your odds of survival in the Metro Royale world!
Classic Erangel Metro-Themed Gameplay (coming soon)
1. Underground Metro stations, Metro monsters, and Radioactive Zones will appear on the classic Erangel map.
2. 4 metro lines will be installed in Erangel, with 2 randomly appearing each time. Players can move about quickly by using metro stations.
Winter Festival-Themed Gameplay (coming soon)
1. A cold wave has hit Erangel, and floating ice has appeared all over the sea surface. Follow the floating ice to find the randomly appearing Winter Castle Paradise, get into jolly snowball fights with friends, and snowboard to your heart's content!
2. Visit the Winter Festival hut and the gift pine tree that have appeared next to the city, and delight in the festivities with your teammates!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve had this game for about a year now, and all the new updates, maps, and modes are so much better! it’s very enjoyable and sometimes intense to play other then the lag and disconnections, the update that has been made recently (metro mode) is a very smart idea, it’s new to me and my friends since it’s just a recent update so we don’t really get the full idea and how to play it yet, but as in what I can see for now, it looks like it would be very fun to keep playing once we get how to play it exactly. My one suggestion is that I think weapons, or at least just the guns should have a rank where it can be common, uncommon, rare, or legendary. why is because at the start, when I first started playing, it was very hard for me to know which and which are the good and bad guns, I didn’t know anything about the guns and their value, I still even remember trading the M416 multiple times because I thought it was bad, yes you can search it on websites to learn the rank and most common to rare guns but it would be even better if we didn’t have to do all that. even my friends were struggling, and even now i’m still struggling a bit with some of the guns. I honestly think it’s a really helpful and smart idea, please add it to the game. or if it’s too much to ask, maybe just certain guns, like the really rare and good ones so starters know to pick it up, then they could get better and more damaging kills with that gun. (for an example like an M416)
I enjoy playing the game so much. I can’t really mention any issues I’ve had personally except maybe hackers. You can see them jump in the air from the ground, up past the wrecked plane on spawn island within seconds among other things. I applaud everything else regarding the game development and cool updates. One thing I think that may be beneficial, is a way to change your status when in the lobby. For example: if I’m in the game but I need to jump into a training session to adjust my specs, but I don’t want to go through all of my online friends and individually message them to tell them what I’m doing AND also don’t want them thinking I’m just rejecting their invites, I could change my status to something default like “BUSY” or “Do Not Disturb” or have a 15-20 character custom message like “BRB guys!” or “Give me 10 mins!” or “training room 10 mins.” I have tons of friends losing their minds that I’ve rejected their invites, when in reality I’m just busy and didn’t close out the app so it’s showing me as Idle.
There may be reasons why this isn’t implemented already!! I may just be late to the party. But if it’s worth a try, I’d love to see how it changes my gaming experience personally.
Again, thanks for such a great game!
I really love this game especially given the options to enhance the sound and graphics quality. Pretty much everything about this game is great except a few things, there’s really no since I’m having items for a limited time in your inventory that’s kind of irrelevant, also the fact that you’d have to spend tons of money to have those items or any item permanently is also crazy. We understand you want to make money off of us as consumers and players however you have to take care of us first before we even think twice about putting money into the game. I have spent more money than I should have. Also the smoothness of the gameplay is off a bit, even with my graphics enhanced and even when I have to turn options off to smoothen my gameplay it’s still not there. There also needs to be an update to the shop, it’s pretty bad. I mean you can earn currency from challenges and rewards however that takes a while to get anything decent. Like I said before you have to spend loads of usd to actually get nice things and the bp doesn’t really give us anything worth something. This game has so much potential to be an elite mobile game but not if things don’t change or updated. I really hope you guys take the time to read my review and give it a thought because these changes would only be for the better. I’m just one player but I have spent my hard earned money on this game so that being said my words and ideas should be important along with every single other player.
- Tencent Mobile International Limited
- 1.9 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Shenzhen Tencent Computer Systems Comany Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 60 Unknown Cash $0.99
- 600 Unknown Cash $9.99
- 1500 Unknown Cash $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.