Welcome to the mysterious world of ancient myth, based on finno-ugric culture of bygone pagan times.
Long-long time ago the world was created out of an egg-shell by a god named Yen. In the murky depths of the endless ocean the Lower World was born. The Middle World was made for the men to dwell, and the Upper World was were the ancient gods would reside. Multitudes of spirits dwell among the layers of creation, guarding their secrets in the dark. Embark on a journey through all the worlds of ancient myth, find artefacts of Chud' tribes and solve all the mysteries of finno-ugric tales.
You are the Mooseman and you have the ability to see all that is hidden to the mortal eye. You are about to visit three layers of this universe - the first one is the Lower World where the spirits of the dead reside.
* Explore the worlds inspired by Perm animal style
* Dive into the deep atmosphere of folk Komi music
* Meet long forgotten gods and spirits
* Learn the ancient myths of finno-ugric tribes
* Don't expect an easy journey, there are riddles in the dark
* Unlock new abilities and use them to get to the Upper World
* Find all the artefacts that are hidden from the mortal eye
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
* Optimization of the scene with walking ort spirits
Ratings and Reviews
I waited to get this...and it is stunning.
I wasn’t sure I would be able to do this one. It is surprising..the story is incredible, the music is haunting, beautiful, the vocalists are amazing and that is JUST in the background of the story. It wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be. I admit there were three times I wished there was a skip button BUT I struggled to get there because I REALLY wanted to see how the end wrapped up.
It is CLEVER, it is stories of the far past, it is thoughtful, it is haunting. The art, the way it is colored, the theme and the amount of things you will miss in the scenes are worth going back to replay this. It is because there are SO many little tiny details so can see in a second go will make replaying it a joy.
So, hats off to each department that worked on this, and the choral group you rounded up. I will have to go back to see if some of this was vocals only OR the group was so amazing it SEEMED like you had musicians too. There was so much to see and listen to that I honestly can’t say at the moment. Thank you for the story, the art, the music and I noticed all through the “gylphs” or ancient symbolic art throughout. Thank you!
An artistic masterpiece
I would view this less as a game, and more as an interactive storybook. It is super fun, and I worked highly suggest it. I have 2 main suggestions to those who play this:
1. Read the myths as you get them. This game is all about the story and mythology.
2. Play the game again as soon as you have finished it the first time. A second playthrough really helps you understand what is happening as you are playing.
English Translation Broken❓Developer, Please Help⁉️
My two star rating might become five stars if the developer of this interesting game would either fix or explain how to activate the apparently broken english translation of every part of the game... To be clear, some parts were into English while others did not change into english.
— Full disclosure: I only played the free intro, noticed that some myths did not translate into english and then I read two app reviews by others complaining about having experienced this issue in the full paid version. So, I decided to trust the reviewers — because I didn’t want to pay for the game and still miss out on the english translation.
P.S. ( I’m using a 10.5” iPad Pro, running iOS 12.4.1 )
The developer, Vladimir Beletskiy, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Vladimir Beletskiy
- 503.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017 ИП Белецкий Владимир Александрович
- In-App Purchases
- Full Game $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.