Introduce your child to the magical world of music, educate a sensitive ear and develop a desire for the beautiful!
Create your own unique orchestra and listen to a melody played on your favorite musical instruments from all over the world! Study musical instruments and their sounds in an exciting game.
- Visit the Tiny Orchestra interactive concert without leaving home.
Study all musical instruments and their sounds in the catalog.
Check your knowledge in the quiz with three complexity levels. The sound of classical musical instruments will enthrall your child for a long time, and additional mini-games will keep their interest alive and enhance their knowledge.
Let your child become a conductor, creating their own unique orchestra! Find out what will happen when there are the following instruments on one stage: violin and balalaika, bass guitar, piano and a drum kit. Experiment and choose your unique combination of musical instruments! Bright special effects will please your little music lover.
- music and sound design from a professional composer.
- studio sound recording.
- exclusive art design
- 18 musical instruments from different parts of the world.
- amusing animation with a number of surprises.
- three game modes (training, ear training, creativity).
- three levels of complexity of the quiz.
- approved by independent child psychologists.
Introduce your child to the magical world of music, educate a sensitive ear and develop a desire for the beautiful. Tiny Orchestra is ideal for the first acquaintance of the child with the world of music.
Educational application with professional music and art design. Amusing animation and lots of interactive elements will keep you and your children engaged.
Three game modes will fascinate the child for a long time:
- studying musical instruments and their sounds
- game quiz to educate your ear
- creating your own unique orchestra
- 18 musical instruments (grand piano, drums, harp, violin, double bass, horn, trumpet, clarinet, flute, bagpipe, balalaika, accordion, xylophone, saxophone, guitar, bass guitar, synthesizer, gong)
We addressed some minor issues in order to improve the user experience. Thanks for playing!
Ratings and Reviews
Wonderful for anyone as an introduction to music
I have an iPhone 8 Plus, and the sound worked perfectly for me. It has 18 instruments. Including instruments like the French horn, flute, xylophone, piano, harp, drums, violin, etc.
The app has three sections. In one section you can learn which instruments make which sounds. In the second section, you can get quizzed on which sounds you are hearing from the orchestra. In the third section, (the most fun!) you can place up to seven different instruments on stage and listen to the sounds they make together. You can also easily swap out the seven by tapping on them. When you tap on one, it will remove itself from the stage. That will give you the chance to swap in a new instrument.
Very simple, and a clever game for children. I can see how it would help young children learn instruments, or anyone of any age who is not familiar with instruments.
My toddler loves it
I enjoy it too. Very entertaining. Great for car distraction. Not very mind rotting like most games.
Nice start, but limited instruments
The app is nicely designed and could eventually be great but at this point I find it too limited to be a good learning tool about the orchestra. Now, it introduces a set of foundation instruments but you won’t get the nuances of a full orchestra. I ask for two things improvements. First, more instruments including cello, tuba, oboe, timpani, triangle, etc. Second, each instrument should have 3-5 sample sounds that show the variety of sounds the instrument can produce. For example, the double bass sample uses pizzicato only. The bow is never used.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BAMBU KIDS, OOO
- 303.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2018, Общество с ограниченной ответственностью «БАМБУ КИДС»
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.