W-Chat App will help you send and receive WhatsApp text, voice, images, location and contacts from your Watch, in addition for checking Stories and online Users.
To get started follow these steps :
1 - Open W-chat on your Apple Watch.
2 - Open WhatsApp on your phone.
3- In WhatsApp navigate to Settings --> WhatsApp Web --> Scan QR Code.
4 - Scan the QR Code that will load on your Apple Watch.
4-1 if the QR code did not scan(failed), just wait till the QR code changes and then scan the code.
5 - Wait for few seconds and it should load up.
Our Aim is to transfer all whatsApp app features to your wrist.
- Send and receive messages quickly
- Supports 16 languages with 14 keyboard layouts.
(English,Arabic,French,Spanish,Italian,Portuguese,Greek,Hebrew,Russian,Finnish,Turkish,Dutch,Chinese,Korean,Japanese and German).
- Send and receive Voice messages.
- Receive images and videos.(Short videos only)
- Receive Stickers.
- Receive contacts.
- Send and Receive location.
- Last seen is shown.
- Check who is online live.
- Send messages to any contact or group.
- check contact stories (status).
- notifications when receiving messages
- Several typing methods
- Voice to text in any language.
- Archive Chats
- Block and Unblock contacts
Please keep in mind adding new features to the app is our pleasure, but if you face any issue please let us know and we will fix it as soon as possible.
you can contact us at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: This is a 3rd-party connector app for WhatsApp Web. It is not supported or endorsed by WhatsApp, Facebook Inc. The app connects using your official WhatsApp Web account and complies with WhatsApp usage terms and conditions.
- added support for disappearing messages by swiping left on a chat in chat-list and pressing more button then contact details then turn the switch on.
- added block and unblock contact by swiping left on a chat in chat-list and pressing more button.
- added pin and unpin a chat by swiping left on a chat in chat-list
- added archive and unarchive a chat
- added archived chats view (in settings)
- added blocklist view (in settings)
- added contact details view
- added delete quick replies by swiping (on phone)
- added tutorials in tutorial section on phone app, that will help you use all the features we support in the app.
Ratings and Reviews
The app is very slow, it takes a while to connect and load conversations. Also when you send a message it takes so long to actually send. It’s a good app overall I just wish it didn’t lag as much.
Works as advertised
I’ve used this App since version 1.5.6 (September 2019) without issued. In the beginning the load time was very lengthy, but little by little the App has been getting some improvements. The issues that the developer has said the he has to fix (like the one mentioned going from version 1.6.8 to 1.6.9) was actually not an issue for me at all. Setup Instructions need to be followed in order to have the App working properly.
Several things we need to taken into consideration are that:
• This App works using the Apple Watch processor... we cannot expect the same response when we use WhatsApp via Web.
• It depends on the connectivity your iPhone has with you Internet and Bluetooth.
There are other Apps I have bought, but this one has been the best one for me.
Legit the only one that seems to work
Great app that I’d like to suggest a few improvements to make it easier to use.
(1) when opening chat, automatically scroll to bottom (or even better, most recent unread message) It’s weird that I don’t see the most recent message and I have to scroll every time to see it.
(2) remove label for sender / receiver in 1:1 chat, to make more room for the text messages.
(3) hide options / buttons until a user scrolls up from the landing page with all of your messages. This way you see as many messages as possible after opening the app before scrolling.
All of these are details the normal messages app does, it would be great if they are in W-chat as well!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rami Moghrabi
- 18.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Rami Moghrabi
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.