You want to know what's causing your migraines. This app helps you find the answer!
You journal your triggers and migraines. Then, our advanced intelligence analysis tells you what triggers, combination triggers or trigger patterns are most correlated with your migraines.
This is a game changer.
This app provides analysis that shows the hard-to-find connections. It also provides clear and easy to understand reports for your doctor so you can work together to reduce or eliminate your migraines.
This is groundbreaking new technology. You can finally find YOUR migraine triggers.
• Full Feature Migraine Journal
- Easiest. Tracking. Ever. (Get it just for this!)
• Data Intelligence Analysis
- Our app has an analysis tool that gives you a score for each trigger. No more guessing on what's causing your migraines. Imagine FINALLY knowing your REAL triggers! This is a revolution in dealing with migraines.
• Clear, easy-to-read reports.
- You can print reports so your doctor can track your progress.
- Visually explore your triggers and migraines so you can see the patterns.
• Combination triggers
- Our app explores several advanced scenarios, including alerting you when two triggers together cause more migraines.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I can know
It is always best to note all the food and other consumed products in the app and update the pain to find which one causes the pain so thatIt is always best to note all the food and other consumed products in the app and update the pain to find which one causes the pain so that now I can know. now I can know.
The overall design is pretty straightforward, and seems like it'd potentially be helpful, but there are a lot of bugs -- everything from unresponsive buttons, to misinterpreted gestures, to the wrong items being selected, to times being wrong, to scrolling not being correctly matched to finger position. They interfere with use of the app.
I'd also like more expressiveness in logging headaches and categorizing non-headaches. For instance, caffeine could be a trigger or a treatment. A headache might come on slowly, and then ramp up in intensity over the course of hours. There isn't currently a clear way to express that kind of information.
It'd also be great to have some ability to log weather and meal times (or say, unusual gaps between them).
Tracking my pain
A friend of mine had faced a similar problem earlier and she had recommended me this app to constantly track my pain. I am extremely thankful to her because there has been some noticable change in the internsity of pain ever since i've started using the app refularly.
- Shiny New App
- 27.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Healy, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.