This App gives you a neat colorful animated analog and digital clock to be put on your nightstand or wherever you like. Choose of dozens of cool fonts!
No burn-In! This clock is perfectly suited for the OLED display in iPhone X, because the clock won't stand still on the screen but moves around constantly using any available pixel of the screen over time. Also it smoothly changes color over the complete color spectrum, so that every sub pixel (red, green, blue) will be used evenly. This prevents the so called "burn-in effect" any OLED display shows, if certain pixels are switched on for a very long time. The clock not just works on iPhone X but on all iOS devices like iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad (iOS 9.3 and above). But there's more:
- NEW: digital and analog representation of the clock. You choose!
- choose between a huge number of nice looking fonts to display the actual time
- adjust clocks size just by using the pinch gesture on main screen
- use automatic color changes "color cycling" (recommended on iPhone x, can be switched off in settings)
- adjust the clocks brightness by using scroll up and down gesture on the main screen
- tap on the main screen to show tab bar at the bottom of the screen, here you will be able to switch between analog and digital view, call settings, help and about page
- on settings page you can change font, color and animation speed as well as switch on/off seconds, blinking separators, 24h display, autosize and color cycling
- all adjustments are permanent! OLED clock remembers them on the next time you use it!
- use OLED clock in portrait or landscape mode. On digital mode, OLED clock remembers your preferred font size depending on device orientation
- help page provides necessary information about usage
- fully localized in english, german, hebrew, french and japanese (new!)
The proximity sensor can now be deactivated / activated in the settings, the standard setting is "activated"
Ratings and Reviews
Good clock, just needs one thing
Good clock, like that I can choose the font and the color. Choosing the font makes it great because a person can choose which one suits their tastes and is easier to read at night without glasses or contacts. The one thing that needs fixed is the screen saver will move the numbers to some degree off the screen - might just be the notch though.
The app does a nice job as a simple clock. It doesn’t have an alarm but that’s fine because iOS has one built in which is more reliable than third party alarms anyway.
Also, it might be handy for the user to be able to choose the colors it cycles through. Not all colors are good for sleeping.
BTW. Add a couple enhancements and I’d be happy to purchase for a fair onetime price.
Developer Response ,
Did you know that you can change the colors in the settings? Turn off Color Cycling and choose the color you like best. You can also set the scaling to 80 percent of the screen width. Then the digits are guaranteed not to run off the screen. Have fun with our OLED clock.
Perfect for oled screen
I have used another clock app for a couple of years. But just upgraded to iPhone 12 and read what Apple said about OLED burn in. So this is an awesome solution. With my previous app, as with this one, you have to update the iOS at a different time if you want to be able to wake up and glance at the clock at any hour of the night. Don’t worry, Apple will remind you every day that it wants to update that night. It would be nice if the app also displayed the date. My previous app did it in small letters under the time. Maybe on an update if there is one. Anyway, great job!
Love this clock..but
I love this clock. Only thing is the alarm tone I downloaded from the iTunes store doesn’t ring. The alarm that rings is not my choice. I hope this will be corrected soon.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Christian Moeller
- 17.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.3 or later.
English, French, German, Hebrew, Japanese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 cmg software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.