Firmware v1.5.7 available now for all Yeti models! (See more details in the app).
Monitor and control your power usage from virtually anywhere with Yeti App. [Note: App is compatible with WiFi-enabled Yeti 1400/3000 Lithium and Yeti 1500X/3000X/6000X power stations only]
- Anywhere Connect - Monitor your Yeti from anywhere in the world
- Direct Connect - Take your Yeti off grid and continue to use the Yeti App
- Get notified and install new firmware updates
- Keep track of power in/power out
- Turn output ports on/off
- Monitor battery charge level and temperature
- Optimize battery life with fixed or custom charging profiles
- Get real-time notifications on power consumption and time-to-empty/full
- Connect multiple phones to Yeti at once
- Sync multiple Yeti power stations with a single app profile
- Review Energy In & Out over time (Yeti 1500X/3000X/6000X on firmware v1.5.7 or newer)
- Introduces Energy Usage History with Yeti firmware v1.5.7 for Yeti 1500X/3000X/6000X
- Improved text and language throughout
- Fix screen layouts for smaller screens and phones using text scaling
- Adds links to Yeti Help Guide throughout
- Adds Yeti network info to Device Info Screen when Anywhere Connected
- Improvements to Wifi-Select screen
- Adds links to Firmware and App Release Notes
- Adds ability to retry incomplete firmware update
- Fix selected Charging Profile name sync on Dashboard screen
Ratings and Reviews
Cannot pair app to Yeti 🤬
I have had my Yeti 1400 for six months and have never been able to pair the app to the Yeti. I have tried 3 different wireless routers from different manufacturers. The Yeti’s Wi-Fi icon will stop flashing, so I believe the Yeti is connect to my Wi-Fi but the app doesn’t then see it.
So many products have a pairing system like this. As a developer myself I know it’s not that hard. On top of that, no app updates in over a year, so either they can’t repro the issue, or they don’t care. I see enough similar reviews here to think they can repro it just fine.
I have been on iOS 13 the whole time. Currently on iOS 13.4.
Great Customer Service: Will not connect to Yeti 3000
First, it’s important to say I love what this company is doing. Unfortunately, the other comments and concerns about app connectivity are true and honestly frustrating.
With that said, I’m still giving GZ a strong 5stars for incredible customer service. After calling their support line I spoke to the nicest people possible. Everyone there did not try to dodge the issue and in fact, they acknowledged it... and worked hard to fix it. In the end... worth the effort for the product as well as the surprisingly great service we received to help us.
Hopefully they solve their software issues soon but you can at least know they are good where it counts.
Decent, but where are the updates?
The new version is installed and says link support. I have the link installed and six expansion batteries on my 1400. I see no support for link or any evidence the app is reading anything more than the 1400 that is base for my setup. Can anyone confirm link support is not there despite the description?
The app works, but still does not support any readings or measurements from any of the four add on battery tanks I added to my unit. Goal zero said these features were coming soon.... with over a year since an update, it looks like they are not actively developing the firmware for these devices or the mobile app. Sad, as I built a 6.2mW system only to see it recognize my base 1400.....
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Goal Zero LLC
- 44.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Goal Zero, LLC