To.Do.E is a powerful but simple to use To-do management app that allows you to manage all of your tasks, lists and reminders in one place.
With To.Do.E you can:
- Detail out tasks by adding subtasks to them
- Reorder subtasks via drag and drop
- Create grocery, shopping, gift and takeout lists as well as packing lists for moves and trips
- Quickly identify completed sections within grocery, shopping, moving and trip lists
- Add pre, mid and post tasks to moving and trip lists
- Categorize tasks and lists for organization purposes
- Collapse and expand sections
- Make copies of tasks, subtasks and lists
- Prioritize tasks, subtasks and lists as high, medium or low
- Filter tasks and lists by priority and completion status
- Set due dates and alerts on tasks, subtasks and lists
- Use smart lists or the calendar to identify scheduled tasks, subtasks or lists
- Create daily, weekly, monthly and yearly repeating calendar recurrences for tasks and lists
- Create single date reminders, multiple date reminders or hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly repeating reminders
- Snooze alerts and reminders for 5, 10 or 15 minutes
- Add notes and photos to tasks, subtasks, lists, list items and reminders
- Quickly access notes and photos by tapping the paperclip icon
- Perform searches for tasks, subtasks and lists based on note text
- View reminders on the calendar
- Supports large text for accessibility
To.Do.E can be used for free for 2 weeks. A $3.99 payment will be automatically charged to your iTunes account for a 1-year subscription unless the free trial subscription is canceled at least 24 hours before it ends. The $3.99 1-year subscription will be automatically renewed by the App Store every year unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before it ends. Cancellation of the free trial and 1-year subscriptions can be managed by going to Settings.
For questions, feedback or issues please visit our website at https://to-do-e.com/contact/ or email us email@example.com.
Terms of Service:
- Changed app name.
- Implemented a 2-week free trial period.
- Fixed a bug that caused app to crash when tapping the paperclip icon.
- Fixed a bug that caused app to crash when section is expanded, after deletion of a To Do, in the No Due Date, Today and Tomorrow smart lists.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App for Reminders
Throughout my day I often have various things to get done. So, what I like most about this app is the reminder capabilities, which allows for the creation of single date, multiple dates and repeating date reminders. The multiple dates reminder capability is awesome because it allows me to schedule a reminder to occur on several different dates at different times. Also, all reminders show up on the calendar, which is helpful for planning purposes. In short, I’d definitely recommend this app if you’re looking for a great reminder capabilities.
Crisp and so clean clean
This app is simple, clean and crisp the way an errand app should be. It’s super accessible and easy to use which is so important when you’re trying to get to your stuff and you don’t want to waste time extra steps. The categories are precise and the graphics are clean. It’s really well done. I use it all the time.
Perfect for mom w/busy kids
Awesome app for mom’s with kids in lots of activities! I was able input my daughters gymnastics schedule & Girl Scout meeting schedule in at one time and schedule reminders for all. I can finally throw away all of the paper schedules on my refrigerator!!! I love it and recommend to all busy moms.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ACG International, LLC
- 12.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 ACG International LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pay Yearly (2 Week Free Trial) $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.