KwikList Plus is a simple and powerful list management tool that will help you organize your life. Create and manage all of your lists from one convenient spot, and configure them to capture the information that *you* need, presented how *you* want it, and available when and where *you* need it.
* Create new list from one of the available list-types – to do, gifts, pictures, notes, and simple – and then customize it as needed to include the specific fields and categories that you need to track.
* Don't need one of the fields for an item? Remove it with a swipe.
* Need to record more information for an item? Add a new note, image, date, time, number, money, Url, or switch with one touch.
* Need to share your list with somebody else? Email or print the whole list, or just the details of a specific item.
* Don't want to share? Optional password protection lets you restrict access to a list that you don't want others to see.
* Use 'Smart Lists' to quickly and easily access all of your items that are due, overdue, or high priority.
* Use 'Quick Select' to remember commonly used items and present them for selection as you type.
* Use 'Global Search' to find items from any list quickly and easily. Use 'Advanced Search' within your lists to filter items based on any one of the defined list fields.
* Setup items to repeat daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly and see them automatically update for each interval.
* Create pop-up reminders for your items; never forget another important task again.
* Save your lists in the Cloud! Enable iCloud(1) sync to automatically update your lists across all of your devices!
If you have lists -- and we all do -- then you need KwikList Plus.
(1) Do not enable iCloud Drive on iOS 8 devices if you want to share data with devices running previous iOS versions.
* Fix for Category Search background colour on iOS 13 (affected phone devices only).
* Fix for inadvertent dismissal of Support screen when dismissing App Store display on iOS 13.
* Miscelaneous updates and performance enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs a brief manual App is not intuitive
Need a manual not intuitive
Developer Response ,
If you have a specific question about the app’s functionality feel free to send an email to the support address — firstname.lastname@example.org — and I’ll do my best to help.
Thanks for the feedback in any case.
Best app I have bought!!!
Exactly what i was looking for. I LOVE this app. I wish I had bought it sooner, I spent a lot of money this past month on productivity apps. I have a variety of lists. Trying to incorporate them on the typical GTD apps just did not work. Some of my lists just are not important enough to risk cluttering up an app such as "things" which I use for crucial tasks. I really needed something separate for my lists. This app is exactly what I have wished my iPad and iPhone could be used for.
The only thing that I would like to have, is subtasks. Or a way to have additional lists nestled in one main list. For example, if I have a list titled "vacation", it would be great to have sublists, such as a pack list, to do, etc.
I still rated it a 5, because even without that, it's so fantastic. It has now truly made my iPad a productivity tool. It is rare I make time to write a review. I cannot thank the developers enough for producing such a high quality app. I also want to thank you for making it universal for the phone and the iPad.
Best todo list app I have used
This app is great. The level of customization is much higher than other apps I have used. I am running on two devices and it has not crashed once. Dropbox sync seems to work better than iCloud, though I am not sure that is the fault of the app. 2 improvements for dev: auto sort lists based on a certain criteria like due date. Right now it seems as though I can choose for new entries to appear at the top or bottom then I have to resort each time I add. Second, allow more control over the red circle on the apps icon. For example, it would be nice if this number were dictated by items due today.
I highly recommend this app for people who love making lists of all sorts. It is very intuitive and highly customizable.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.