KwikList Plus is a simple and powerful list management tool that will help you organize your life. Create and manage all of your lists from one convenient spot, and configure them to capture the information that *you* need, presented how *you* want it, and available when and where *you* need it.
* Create new list from one of the available list-types – to do, gifts, pictures, notes, and simple – and then customize it as needed to include the specific fields and categories that you need to track.
* Don't need one of the fields for an item? Remove it with a swipe.
* Need to record more information for an item? Add a new note, image, date, time, number, money, Url, or switch with one touch.
* Need to share your list with somebody else? Email or print the whole list or just the details of a specific item.
* Don't want to share? Optional password protection lets you restrict access to a list that you don't want others to see.
* Use 'Smart Lists' to quickly and easily access all of your items that are due, overdue, or high priority.
* Use 'Quick Select' to remember commonly used items and present them for selection as you type.
* Use 'Global Search' to find items from any list quickly and easily. Use 'Advanced Search' within your lists to filter items based on any one of the defined list fields.
* Setup items to repeat daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly and see them automatically update for each interval.
* Create pop-up reminders for your items; never forget another important task again.
* Save your lists in the Cloud! Enable iCloud sync to automatically update your lists across all of your devices!
* Export your lists as .kwiklist bundle files for backup and/or import into other devices.
If you have lists -- and we all do -- then you need KwikList Plus.
* Bug Fixes for Description Input:
* eliminated corruption to the input field when the app is sent to the background and then re-activated
* input-area is now correctly inset for iPad devices
* Bug Fixes for Reminders (TO DO lists only):
* changes to item title and desscription are now correctly applied to previously created reminders
* removal of previously assigned due-date will cancel any previously created reminder
Ratings and Reviews
Best app I have bought!!!
Exactly what i was looking for. I LOVE this app. I wish I had bought it sooner, I spent a lot of money this past month on productivity apps. I have a variety of lists. Trying to incorporate them on the typical GTD apps just did not work. Some of my lists just are not important enough to risk cluttering up an app such as "things" which I use for crucial tasks. I really needed something separate for my lists. This app is exactly what I have wished my iPad and iPhone could be used for.
The only thing that I would like to have, is subtasks. Or a way to have additional lists nestled in one main list. For example, if I have a list titled "vacation", it would be great to have sublists, such as a pack list, to do, etc.
I still rated it a 5, because even without that, it's so fantastic. It has now truly made my iPad a productivity tool. It is rare I make time to write a review. I cannot thank the developers enough for producing such a high quality app. I also want to thank you for making it universal for the phone and the iPad.
Needs a brief manual App is not intuitive
Need a manual not intuitive
Developer Response ,
If you have a specific question about the app’s functionality feel free to send an email to the support address — firstname.lastname@example.org — and I’ll do my best to help.
Thanks for the feedback in any case.
Best todo list app I have used
This app is great. The level of customization is much higher than other apps I have used. I am running on two devices and it has not crashed once. Dropbox sync seems to work better than iCloud, though I am not sure that is the fault of the app. 2 improvements for dev: auto sort lists based on a certain criteria like due date. Right now it seems as though I can choose for new entries to appear at the top or bottom then I have to resort each time I add. Second, allow more control over the red circle on the apps icon. For example, it would be nice if this number were dictated by items due today.
I highly recommend this app for people who love making lists of all sorts. It is very intuitive and highly customizable.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Christopher king
- 1.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.