Birthday Boss 4+
Have you ever forgotten someone special's birthday? Do you remember that rush of panic when you realize that today is your anniversary and you don't have any present or plans? And what about those times when you should have made that call to comfort a loved one on the anniversary of someone's passing? With Birthday Boss it will NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.
* Keep all of your important birthdays, anniversaries, deaths, and other annual events in one place, and see what’s coming up next in a simple scrolling list or traditional calendar-style display.
* Import events quickly from your address-book contacts or add events manually for people who are not in your contacts; all you need is a name, month, and day.
* Group your items using the built-in ‘Family’, ‘Friends’, and ‘Work’ groupings or create your own custom groups.
* Get pop-up reminders on the day of each event and add additional advance notifications as needed.
* Add yearly history logs for events to help with advance planning or recording previous gifts and activities.
* See how old someone will be on their birthday or what anniversary it is, with configurable milestones to highlight those extra-special times.
* Easily share event details with standard sharing tools for email, text, print, and more.
* Send a quick ‘Happy Birthday’ email or text message directly from within the app.
* Find items quickly with search or use the assigned groups to filter what items are shown.
* Add the Birthday Boss widget to your Today screen for automatic daily event updates.
And iCloud Sync keeps your information up-to-date across all of your devices automatically!
Birthday Boss makes staying on top of all of those birthdays, anniversaries, and deaths a breeze. One app for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.
* Sharing Enhancements!
- added event-type and year to text-format output for lists
- added event-type to html-format output for lists
- added direct support for printing both lists and event details
* Data Import/Restore Enhancements!
- added a prompt that allows merging (previous functionality) or replacing all loaded content
- added handling for attempts to import from data files that are not downloaded on the target device
* Group Enhancements!
- increased the max-length for group names from 16 to 24
- added support for renaming groups from within the Groups section of Settings
* Change Event Type!
- touch the event-type icon when creating/editing an event to change it's type
* Miscellaneous updates and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent App - A Rare Find
Good birthday reminder apps are almost impossible to find. Most other birthday applications haven’t been updated in years. This one has almost every feature I could want. I do wish it would sync with Dropbox instead of just iCloud, so I could keep my wife’s devices in sync with mine. Thanks to the developer for keeping this excellent app alive and up to date. I love it.
I am updating a review that I made this past week. My review was one star due to the fact that all info was deleted after the ios15 update.
I would like to commend the developer Christopher King on his concern and many attempts helping me to find the cause and then to correct the problem. Although the glitch wasn’t reversed the developer spent a lot of time in attempting to finding a solution. To me this shows a quality product and a responsible developer.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear about the trouble but the iOS update should not impact your birthday boss data unless you change or logout of the iCloud account that you were using as part of it.
After updates it can also take a while before the data appears according to other reports from previous updates.
Please check the app again and contact technical support if there is still an issue and we’ll be happy to assist.
Great reminder app
App works great. Reminds you when you select the appropriate settings. Even days or weeks in advance. Very easy to use. Just leave app open/minimized. Don’t close out of it completely :-)
Customer service is excellent. Emailed back and forth until my phone’s issues were fixed. They worked with me until I knew how to use it.
Developer Response ,
If alerts aren't working check the app's settings screen to see what it says for 'Notifications' since it might be that the device is blocking them.
The 'Alerts' section of settings can also be accessed from here to setup when to display the notifications.
And if it still isn't working for you, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll do what I can to help.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Christopher king
- 1.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Christopher King
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.