If you are planning to make a career out of grocery shopping (tracking grams and ounces, etc.) then this app is not for you. If you are looking for a simple and effective way to make a list of things to get and then check them off when you go shopping, however, then KwikSHOP fits the bill.
* Choose from one of the pre-defined shopping-list types -- Groceries, Clothes, Hardware, Electronics, and Office Supplies -- and then customize your list to have the categories that you need for your items.
* Arrange your items in the categories provided, or create your own. Order your categories to match the way you navigate the store to make shopping easy!
* Easily re-enter frequently entered items with 'quick-select' as you type.
* Need to get the same things in a list over and over again? Use item reset to clear the price and checked indicators with a single touch!
* Optionally enter prices as you shop, and get a cost estimate (with or without applicable tax) before you head for the checkout.
* Share your lists and items with others through WYSIWYG Email and Air Print, or Export the .kwiklist file for backup and/or import into other devices.
* Ever forget to get the shopping done? Set a reminder for your list in KwikSHOP and let it do the work for you.
* Shop in the Cloud! Save your lists in iCloud and see them automatically sync across all of your devices!
* Every item includes fields for inputting the item name, quantity, price, coupon, and tax. And a free-form multi-line text field lets you make sure that you know what to get when you get to the store!
List and application settings let you control what you want to see and how you want to see it. You know how to shop, so make the list work the way you need it to.
* List Creation Enhancement. If a list name is not entered it will be defaulted to the type of list being created.
* List Import Enhancement. An attempt to import a kwiklist bundle that is not a shopping-list will present a message to indicate the error rather than just ignoring the attempted import.
* iPad MultiTasking Support. Enabled side-by-side functionality when running on an iPad device.
* Bug Fix for Moving Items between Lists. An item that is moved to another list and then moved back to the original list will no longer be suppressed as deleted.
* Bug Fix for Manual Item Reordering. An item that is manually dragged to another position will no longer be suppressed as deleted when the app is re-opened.
* Bug Fix for List Export. Exported list content is now ensured to include all changes at the time of export regardless of whether the changes have been persisted to device storage.
* Miscellaneous updates and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent Service & APP
I've just starting using this APP and had some presales questions and received answers almost immediately. I was impressed that the developer was already looking at was to improve on an already impressive APP. I bought it and had another question and again, almost instant response from support. This guy has got it together!
You'll see this comment under Kwiklist Pro too. Both APPs are worth the small amount he asks for them.
Thank you fir the great service and superb APPs.
This app doesn't function as I initially thought it might but after a few days of use, I believe that it will meet my needs quite well. Entering my data is easy and straight forward. At first, I needed some help with understanding how to use the app and with the app crashing. I contacted the developer, Christopher King, and he promptly sent me the instructions, in perfect English, for use that I needed, and, within one day, he had issued an update that resolved the crashing problem. It is rare to receive such prompt and outstanding customer service and technical support from an app developer. I was truly impressed by Christopher King's level of commitment to providing such excellent service. One of the attributes of a shopping list app that I wanted was that it function in the Cloud across my iPad and iPhone and it has performed flawlessly so far. I highly recommend KwikSHOP and look forward to using it on a regular and frequent basis.
Lots of bugs, with significant drawbacks
I was hoping for a clean, streamlined app to replace Grocery iQ which has become slow and bloated. While this comes close, it's significantly lacking.
There are several bugs still to be worked out, which I can look past. But certain features are poorly implemented, and the "cloud-based cross device synchronization" is a gross over-statement. I expected automatic sync with DropBox, instead it's user initiated. And it's a backup/restore functionality, which means all the data is completely replaced, instead of simply being added to. Not useful for me at all in it's current form. I'll keep checking back in on this app, but I don't hold out much hope. For a V2.5 app, this is the pits.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Christopher king
- 1.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.