With HiHello you can create and share digital business cards, scan physical business cards, and manage your contacts.
***HiHello has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Slate, and Axios***
Create Contactless Digital Business Cards
• Digital business cards are eco-friendly. They’re always available on your mobile device or desktop when you need them, so you’ll never need to order more.
• Include your pronouns, social media profiles, payment apps, badges, PDFs, and more on your virtual business cards—they’re completely customizable and your information will always be up-to-date.
• HiHello Tip: We highly recommend adding a video to your vCards! A video business card makes a great first impression.
Share Your Digital Cards with Anyone
• You can share your digital business card with anyone, even if they don’t have the HiHello app.
• Share your virtual card using your unique QR code, email, text message, social media, or an NFC tag. You can also send anyone the link to your business card.
Manage Your Contacts with a Smart Address Book
• HiHello’s address book acts as a Rolodex and is your free personal and professional CRM. Your address book will heal itself, so you’ll always have your contacts’ latest information.
• Easily keep track of your contacts with a chronological timeline of who you met and when—we’ll even send you a reminder to follow up.
• Add notes and tags and search within your contacts.
• Sync HiHello with Google Contacts, Outlook, Salesforce, Zapier, and more so you can access your contacts across all platforms.
Business Card Scanner
•Scan any paper cards you receive and turn them into contacts with HiHello’s built-in business card scanner.
• Take your video meetings to the next level with a free, personalized virtual background. These backgrounds are linked to your business card, so anyone on your video call will have access to your information.
• Use your digital business card to create professional email signatures. With multiple templates to choose from, HiHello’s signature generator will allow you to easily create an email signature that links to your business card.
The HiHello Digital Business Cards app is made with love in Palo Alto, California. We welcome your feedback! Send us your comments from the HiHello app Settings page or email us at email@example.com.
We hope you love your digital business cards!
Improved support for new card designs selected in the web app.
Minor copy and color updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Digital Business Card App
I still love this app so much! And the updates keep getting better and better! I love seeing the notification to update my HiHello app! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️👍🏽
I love HiHello so much! I have been looking high and low for an app like this for about two years. Each update just makes it better. I work at a college, and I have been looking for some kind of digital card to send prospective students and my current students so they can have my contact info. There’s a bunch of cool features. I love to make a card. And the zoom background is awesome! since covid I have been doing a lot of admission appointments over zoom. The background makes it look professional but fun at the same time. Keep up the amazing job everyone at HiHello!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you! We're so glad to hear that you're like the digital business cards and the zoom backgrounds.
Looking for better
This app is not well coded. It's missing things like the ability to control light and dark mode from within the app even the ability to delete the cards you've created – you can't delete a card, but have to go through each card and delete the contents of each field, field by field (and if you delete your name, the app will complain that the card has to have a name, even though it didn't before you entered your name).
But the clincher for me was the customer service. I wrote to them asking about the ability to turn dark mode on and off within the app and received responses from "Ella" with no greeting (maybe they think calling their app "HiHello "should be greeting enough for anybody), a haughty tone, and no closing – no "Thank you for using HiHello!", or, "Thank you for being a paid customer!" – not even "Sincerely" or "All the best". Just…nothing, as if my very existence was an annoyance to her. So I canceled my subscription and will be deleting the app and certain not to annoy Ella again.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear that you didn't have a positive experience with our support team. We've reviewed the information in your exchange with support and the review you have provided above.
The HiHello app conforms to the Apple standard for light mode and dark mode apps. Your inquiry to our support team claimed that it is standard for apps to provide a way to toggle between light mode and dark mode within the app. We agreed that this is a good idea and a feature we hope to provide in the future.
With regards to deleting a card, you can delete a card in the HiHello app by tapping into the card, and then choosing Delete from the three-dot menu on the card. You do not need to delete a card field by field.
Our support team took the time to provide accurate and timely responses to your query, even over the Holidays. We also provided you a courtesy refund for your subscription since you were not satisfied with our implementation of the dark mode / light mode behavior of the app.
Our support team was certainly not annoyed by you, and their responses were courteous, accurate, and timely. We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our app and our customer service.
Hi Hello is an amazing app.
They give you five or six free cards just to try it out and they let you access everything you need. The only thing is when you set up your background for your virtual zooms you have to go on a desktop there's some set up features that requires you to go on the desktop to set it up but everything about this app is amazing. They're on the cutting edge of contact free cards. I have multiple for profit, ministerial and other businesses and I can have all different pictures even a video and I pay for the upgrade now because they're worth it. But even if you want to start off with a free account they are more than generous with that. I can't say enough about this app!!!
Developer Response ,
Hi Dawn - thank you so much for this kind review. We are so happy you find HiHello so helpful and that our premium subscription is valuable.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HiHello, Inc.
- 53.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018-2022 HiHello, Inc.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.