Never have I Ever is a drinking game, created for party animals, teens, college students, college dropouts, bachelorettes and all the other party people that want to drink to start their night.
Game can be played offline, without WIFI, and it consists of a bunch of cards you read to your friends.
We made this game because you and your friends are boring and you can’t come up with funny stuff that gets you drunk yourself.
-----! FEATURES !-----
- 1100+ Cards
- 8 Packs
- Hours of getting to know your friends
- For 2 players minimum
- Hours of fun
- Hating your friends in the end
- Public embarrassment and disappointment
-----! HOW TO PLAY !-----
- Gather at least 1 friend (if you have any)
- Read the cards out loud
- If you have done what the card says you drink
- If you're the only one from the group who drinks then reward your group of friends with a story
"Now I know all of my friends are horrible human beings and I can't look them in the eye but it was fun so I guess it was worth it"
The most amazing way to start your night. Did you know the games can be sexy? Yes they can, and yes this one is
Never Have I Ever Dirty & Evil Premium subscription:
- Gives user instant access to all existing and future cards and removes all ads.
- Subscriptions are from $2.99 weekly*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access everything for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
- Fixed some GUI issues on newer iPhone devices.
- Added yearly subscription option.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Never Have I Ever
I love this app. It made a party that i went to better than I expected. It exposed me, my friends, and my girlfriend. I would recommend this game because it does have some inappropriate cards, there are quite a bit of normal clean cards.
This this is a bad app it asked if you Done all these dirty dares questions so it’s really bad because it could ask school really dirty stuff oh and when you raise the app it’s still going to have all the stuff you said it might put in the Internet Facebook anywhere keep it shut your friends and everything and embarrass you so it is may be really really bad so put in One star I know it it’s fine and everything but it keeps your answers and everything just letting you know really bad and then I can also give you mental break down mental photos photos photos photos photos and you might remember photos can’t get you out of your brain and anything
Good app but the pricing is too greedy
I downloaded it because I saw $2.99 for "unlock everything" and I thought "that's fair". But after opening the app, I can't purchase it (it was probably a leftover from pre-subscription era) and the only option is a subscription where the same amount gives you a week of gameplay. That's $150 a year, which will give you original Cards Against The Humanity with *all* the expansions. No Kristian, your app isn't worth this much and jumping on the subscription band wagon won't help.
- Kristian Markovic
- 18.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Game Night Games
- In-App Purchases
- Subscription Weekly $2.99
- Yearly Subscription $49.99
- Unlock All $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.