Create artistic double exposure photos with Overlap!
Are you a film camera generation? Double exposure photos were a very special result. Now you can create that special photo yourself.
/ Key Functions and Features
- Adjusting transparency and exposure of two layers
- Creating a dramatic effect using vertical and horizontal flip
- Easily zoom in and out using two fingers
- Providing sensuous black and white filter
- Turning on/off the Dramatic to create a fantastic feeling
- Providing vertical/ horizontal/ square frames
/ Contact Mail
- Improved the user experience
Ratings and Reviews
Needs Major Work
Good concept and it almost works. BUT it’s very limited and does cannot incorporate/use existing photos (library).
Poor controls and mediocre results. It seems to be a beta version not a final product. Could be good when it’s pretty much totally rebuilt.
IPhone works, Ipad no...
When you app designers create apps, do you actually use it to see if it works?... Ipad .... nope... no buttons, no nothing .... and u charge .99 cents? On the iPhone, VERY CONFUSING to use... should be simple and easy... another app that almost made it over the hill but fell short....
I can’t get rid of the sample pic. It will work with new pics, but even though I can import from my library, it just imports over the example pic. Practically useless as is.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.