Cruise across America on the famous Route 66, all the way from lush Illinois to the shores of California!
Choose your favourite Classic Car from a vintage collection and beat the competition, but remember to stop every now and then to enjoy the attractions along the way.
- Road trippin' at its finest!
- Boost and destroy opponents!
- Perform tricks, such as Barrel Roll, 360, Long Air, Crash and Destruction!
- Cruise through 8 U.S. states!
- Unlock all 15 vintage cars!
- See real attractions on Route 66!
- Experience dawns, days, sunsets and nights!
- Never lose your progress with iCloud Backups!
Be aware that after playing this game you might want to do the road trip in real life...
- Boost added, double-tap to use it!
- Destroy other cars when Boosting!
- Perform Tricks such as Barrel Roll, 360, Long Air, Crash and Destruction!
- Trick-based unlocking for Cars
- Collect coins along the way
- Car Stats visible in Garage view
- Splash screen added
- Fixed audio issues
- Surprise Monkey Head in main menu!
- "Continue" feature won't put you in a bad place anymore
- You can't fall through the ground anymore
Ratings and Reviews
Ok, so if you’re looking for a fun little time waster that takes no brain power this game is for you.
Graphics are pretty good and the hardest part of the game is swiping left or right on the screen to avoid objects.
Be prepared for a lot of commercials if you don’t want to pay money to get rid of them. Crash your car, commercial. Unlock new car, commercial. Commercials...
Still, the game is fun. I have run into a couple of bugs where the car will launch off a ramp and never come down, or accelerate to over 1500 mph while in the air prompting you to restart the race. It happened so infrequently I cant complain much about it.
Anyways, hope others have fun with the game.
I rated this 3 stars purely for visuals alone. The game is so simple and basic it’s almost not worth playing. It’s basically make it from point A to point B. No coins to earn! Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing to upgrade. You unlock cars by either spending real $$ on an in-app purchase or just by playing the game. Each car has it’s on mechanics. Some are easier to drive than others. To be completely honest; this game feels like it’s missing so much. As if the developers published an unfinished game. Each level takes only seconds to complete and by landing a few jumps, avoiding cars, and staying on the road.. your done ✅. Controls are very simple. Basically slide your finger left and right on the screen to steer and yet even with simple controls; controls are very unresponsive! I really think this was a great concept and amazing graphics but it’s just lacking a lot of content.
Good Game, some improvements
I like the game, but there are some things I wish would change. When I am driving along, the game feels less like a nostalgic cruise and more like some post-apocalyptic maneuvering game, what with all the scattered detritus and vehicles I have to avoid. Just lessen some of the obstacles on the road, they kind of ruin the game’s feel. Also, I feel like once you are on the final stretch of road, heading towards the Santa Monica Pier, the road here should be lined with homes and buildings, as in reality this is a very urbanized area. Also, it would be interesting to see intersections placed in the game. Not ones you can drive down, but ones that are just there for scenery. Please consider my requests!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review! Those are some very valid ideas you've written. Will take into consideration. :)
- Part Time Monkey Oy
- 199 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Part Time Monkey Oy
- In-App Purchases
- All-Inclusive $8.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.