Do you want to receive postcards from around the world? You can find new friends on the other side of the planet. For each postcard you send you will receive one back.
How does it work?
1. Request an address and a Postcard ID.
2. Write a postcard and post it to that address.
3. Receive a postcard from another Postfun user!
4. Register the Postcard ID you have received and thank the sender.
5. Go to number 1 to receive more postcards!
In the world several million people exchange postcards every day. Become one of them! This is a very exciting hobby. You can collect postcards on a particular topic. Or it will be just postcards with stamps from different countries. Everyone will find what he likes in our common hobby. And our Postfun team will do everything to make the exchange of postcards as pleasant as possible for you.
- You can share news directly from the application now. To do this, we added the "Share" button at the bottom of the news.
- We expanded the "About" section to 3000 characters. If information about you didn't fit before, you can supplement it now.
Ratings and Reviews
I think this app must have been developed in Russia as every single card I send goes there? Not a bad thing, just a thought...
I was a bit leery to try this so I just sent one card then waited. It took a little while but I got one back. Have been sending since and enjoying it.
Love sending & Receiving cards!
I joined the site on May 16 and just received my first card today! I hope more will arrive soon.
Another fun site for people who love to send and receive postcards!
- Ilya Ostashkov
- 34.8 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Finnish, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Ilya Ostashkov 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.