Get the latest news and information, weather coverage and traffic updates in the Princeton area with the 94.5 PST app! Listen to the station live and interact with the hosts – you can direct message and call the show directly from the app. Receive alerts about breaking news, contests, and more before anyone else. Save articles and viral stories for reading later, and share on Facebook and Twitter.
• Listen to our shows, plus receive weather and traffic updates live from 94.5 PST Radio
• Read the latest news, watch videos, view photo galleries & listen to audio content
• Submit Photos/Videos directly from the app
• Participate in contests and giveaways, plus get exclusive access to station scavenger hunts
• Apple CarPlay lets you to stay focused on the road while listening
• Get the latest weather for your area plus a 5-day forecast
• Do not disturb modes for alerts (weekend and after hours)
• Save articles for reading later (supports offline viewing)
• Instant Alerts for breaking news, weather, contests, shows and more
• Featured full multi-tasking with background audio and controls
• Share the latest news on Facebook & Twitter
• Supports AirPlay for wireless streaming to your compatible devices
• 3D Touch for iOS Devices
This is the latest version of the 94.5 PST app, and many more features are already planned. Please share your feedback from within the 94.5 PST app by clicking the “Send App Feedback” link in the menu.
- Ability to import saved articles by email address if moving to new device or install
- Additional support for contesting content
- New AirPlay button implementation
- Chromecast fix
- Additional bug fixes & improvements
Ratings and Reviews
this has been my favorite music station since 2014! i’d always use my old radio and alarm clock, so now having an app that works extremely well is the best.
Uses a Lot of Cellular Data
The late August 2021 update of the app looks to have changed how much data is pushed out. I found myself running out mobile data about 1/2 thru the billing period - this thing will eat ~200mB in an hour or so (used the iphones cellular data app summary report to figure it out). I now ONLY use it when connected to Wi-Fi.
This is a Townsquare media app - the same app shell is used with their NJ 101.5 station. That app is a data hog too.
I’ve been using it to listen to music and it’s been working, but today it said it had to be updated, and the ok button linked to another station, 94.3. I updated this but the message keeps popping up
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Townsquare Media, LLC
- 145.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Townsquare Media