A round robin tournament generator for all sporting events. No subscription required.
Do you need to:
- Organize a round robin tournament?
- Maintain a list of players/teams?
- Generate a tournament schedule with locations and times?
- Keep track of scores?
- Maintain a leaderboard?
- Provide a report to all the players/teams?
All-Play-All Robin Round Maker is just what you are looking for.
Great for any sports, games or leagues that require an all-play-all format for singles, doubles or team competitions.
- No login/accounts/internet required.
- Choice of singles, doubles and team tournaments.
- Option to include a finals playoff at the end of the rounds
- Includes bye rounds for singles and team tournaments if odd number of players.
- Multiple tournaments/grades can be run in parallel.
- Customise your locations for each match
- Schedule the start times for each round
- Maintain a list of individuals/teams.
- Record scores for each match.
- Award points for a win, loss & draw with option to apply a points factor and/or differential based on the score.
- Check the rankings on the Leaderboard.
- Generate and share a report containing all tournament details including the scores and leaderboard.
- Support for iCloud sync to keep your devices up to date with the latest results.
- Support for light/dark mode.
Each team/player will play every other team/player once for singles and team tournaments. For a doubles tournament, each player will partner with each other player once and play against each player twice. This cycle can be repeated up to 4 times.
The Participant view is segmented by participant details and tournaments.
There are two types of participants - Individuals and Teams.
Whilst adding individuals, you decide if you also want to record a grade, email address and phone number. These are all optional.
For teams, you can add a grade and a captain. You can also select individuals to be included in the team. Again, these are all optional.
Player/team details can be easily edited.
This view will display all tournaments that the selected individual/team is participating in.
The Tournament view is segmented by Setup, Matches and Leaderboard.
- Tournament format - Singles, Doubles or Teams. Individuals can be selected for singles & doubles. Teams can be selected for a team tournament.
- Number of cycles (rounds can be repeated eg all-play-all twice).
- Venue (optional).
- Tournament start date/time.
- Select participants - from 4 to 24.
- Set playoff for Singles/Teams if required - Top 2, 4 or 8 players/teams. Option to include bronze playoff for 3rd place.
- Schedule matches:
Option to include location for each match.
Provide location constraint if less facilities available than required for all matches in a round to be run simulaneously
Option to show start time for each round (calculated from tournament start date/time).
- Points to award - win, draw, loss plus results factor & results differential that can be applied to the score.
Tournaments can be easily edited, copied and deleted.
- Display the draw.
- Includes locations and start times if set.
- Capture results for each match, with winner indicated.
- Check out who is leading the tournament.
- Display results from each round for each team/player.
When all matches have a score recorded, the tournament is deemed to be 'Completed'. The facitility to update to scores and points is still available.
A report containing all tournament details can be generated and shared.
We've been busy during this quiet tournament period, working to bring you some great new features (with a new look for tournament setup). So update now and be ready for when competitions recommence. Be sure to update all your devices if you are using iCloudSync.
* Option to include a finals playoff for the top 2, 4 or 8 players/teams, including bronze medal playoff for 3rd place.
*Settings > Match Locations: Updated to allow multiple venues and locations for improved scheduling. If currently using Match Locations, it is recommended that you reset these to include the new group/venue description.
* Match scheduling updated:
- to allow a specific venue to be selected for a tournament.
- to allow a constraint to be applied if there are not enough locations for all matches in the round to be played simultaneously (location and times updated accordingly).
- location and start date/time can be overridden at match level if required.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hi guys I love this app and it made me a hit at a pickleball tournament that I helped to run! Everyone else were using paper and pencil! I’m confused about the results differential in case we have ties and would like to learn more about that aspect thanks!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback & glad that we have clarified the points system via email. Our support website will be updated with the details provided to you for the benefit of everyone.
This is the best round robin tournament maker I have found so far.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.