Our Interview is designed for recording interviews in Business, Recruitment, Human resources, school or university projects or family history.
Our Interview has the following features:
1. It is completely free (and also free of advertisements or in-app purchases). This free version was especially designed for use in school projects
2. Both sides of interviews can be filmed in a single pass including both the questioner asking the questions and the subject answering them.
3. Absolutely no editing is required to produce a complete interview video.
4. Pre-scripted questions can appear on the screen as a prompt to the interviewer
5. If required, individual questions and their answers can be re-recorded without affecting the parts of the interview already recorded
6. A written transcript of any or all answers can be produced if required by Siri. (The accuracy of the transcript depends on the environment, the clarity of the spoken words and the quality of the recorded audio) You may require an external microphone for maximum clarity.
7. Once recorded, the entire interview (or any answer) can be immediately replayed
8. Unscripted questions can be added to the end of the interview at any time
9. Interview recordings and the transcript can be shared with others, posted to social media or edited further in iMovie if required
10. There is a five minute limit on the entire interview for this free version. Paid versions are available.
11. There is a one minute limit on each recorded answer if a transcript is required (This is an Apple restriction)
Fixed crash when creating new interview first before ever visiting live interview screen
Fixed bug preventing interview details being saved sometimes
Copy and paste individual and multiple questions from another app
Drag and drop individual questions from another app
Drag to reorder questions
Detect multiple questions (on separate lines in source) and drop or paste them all as a bunch of separate questions if user agrees. Useful for importing a whole set of questions from Notes or Word for example
Undo support when editing questions including 'shake to undo'
When interview video has been merged, show interview as FINALISED and added number of unasked questions so more questions/answers can be recorded later merged into the final video record
Import questions from Files app (ex Word, Pages, Notes, Mail, Safari, PDF etc) (requires iOS13). Multi-line questions are allowed but ALL questions must end with a question mark '?'
Share interview questions and date in Introductory email to interviewee. The template 'Introductory Message' can be edited to suit
Expose PLANNED interview date/time until actual interview started
Copy entire interview questions in Choose Interview screen to share with interviewee or the interview panel
Add or edit questions using Apple pencil (iOS 14)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.