Tap Color – Coloring Game is one of the BEST relaxing games for you to release stresses on your mobile devices. You can leisurely draw your own modern masterpieces based on numbers. So it can help you release stress and feel relaxed by number coloring.
A coloring book is a secret weapon of anti-stress. According to some research, coloring may increase creativity in painting for educational purposes and also can be beneficial to people's mental health.
- Simple & Easy to Paint Your Artworks
Do not know about art painting? Don’t worry, all you need do is to tap the numbers and follow the clues, then tap the relevant cells to fill the color. It is much easier than drawing pixel art.
- Well Designed Anti-Stress Paintings
All the paintings are designed carefully, they will provide you with an excellent way to feel calm and enjoy hours of fun and relaxation.
- Various Images in Different Categories
There are a variety of coloring pages in different categories, you can color Flowers, Landscapes, Unicorn, and Mandala etc. More types are on the go.
- Coloring Masterpieces Anytime & Anywhere
Try to start this coloring game for relaxation and creation anytime or anywhere, you can color and revise your coloring pages Anytime & Anywhere.
- Editors’ Selected Images for Your Coloring
There will be some images selected by editors for you to color. Those editors’ choices will offer you a better coloring experience besides the regular ones.
- Share Your Creations on Social Networks
You can quickly send your artworks to your friends or post them on the social network like Facebook.
HOW TO PAINT:
- Choose different numbers to locate the unfinished coloring cells.
- Use 2 fingers to zoom-in or zoom-out through the coloring image.
- Use 1 finger to drag the coloring image from one place to another.
- “Hints” help you auto-locate the coloring cells which you cannot find.
- Your artwork’s progress will be auto-saved when you leave or close it.
Want to release your stress?
Want to start an amazing color by number game journey on your mobile devices?
Don’t hesitate to download it and enjoy color therapy to steady your emotion and improve your concentration NOW!
By subscribing, you get unlimited access to all coloring books, remove-ads and ultimate hints in the app.
- You can subscribe to a monthly plan (starting at $12.99, billed once a month) or a weekly plan (starting at $4.99, billed once a week). Availability and pricing of subscription plans may vary.
- The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm the purchase.
- The subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original one weekly/monthly/annually plan unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Any unused portion of the trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://sites.google.com/site/tapcolorterms/
- Optimized some visual graphics & user interfaces
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have been coloring on this app for a year and half and I have colored all the daily pictures until August the 10th the app froze up and had not given any daily or new pics since, so on about the 15th of August after writing to what I thought and still do to let the developer know that I was having a problem, with no response so I kept checking to see if I had any new pics ,so on the 25th of August I actually deleted the app and it was fine but I lost all my colored pictures and I had paid to remove ads and free hints $4.99. And no way to restore what I have already paid for and I was getting the books for free. I am not complaining about anything about the app it was fine until the 10th of August I would like to restore my already purchased at least a year ago. I’m hoping that I don’t have to pay again this would be my only complaint if the problem doesn’t get solved.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you click the "Restore Purchase" button in the game setting to try again? If it still doesn't work, please feel free to let us know. Thanks for your support and understanding!
this was my very first coloring app i downloaded when i got started coloring. i loved it. I had every picture colored at one point and even bought the “no ads” at 4.99$. I was great. Well here’s were it started going downhill..
1) I got a new phone a few months ago and unfortunately it didn’t save my colored pictures. which whatever (not y’alls fault), I’ll just start over. BUT here’s the thing that annoyed me the most.. When i downloaded the app again it’s like it had the app at a “basic” feature. there were absolutely NO special or animated pictures. I was quite annoyed because they never showed back up either. A bunch of cool pictures that i’ll probably never see again.
2) I paid 4.99$ to have NO ads!!! there should be ZERO ads when you have to pay to “remove” ads. it’s like with each update there’s more ads or something that makes this app more annoying. Have to watch an ad for a paint bucket, or backing out of a picture. Now you have to earn coins to color those books, but wait.. you only get like 5 coins for coloring other pictures unless you want to watch yet ANOTHER annoying ad to double your coins!
After this last update, it’s been popping up an ad if I back out of a picture or if I unlock my phone after it locks. What I’m trying to say is STOP making this app have so many ads! I’m sure I’m not the only person who agrees with me on paying for something to remove ads that there shouldn’t be any once you do! FIX IT!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the valuable feedback. We apologize for the unpleasant experience you had with recent updates.
We've received similar suggestions regarding to the need of watching ads as VIP users. And we already decide to remove all ads including rewarded videos for VIP users in our next update, which is expected to be released very soon.
And also the data sync feature is under development at the moment, we'll try to make it available as soon as possible.
Thank you again for your support and help us to make a better game.
I have been using your app for a long time. I’ve been coloring your daily pictures for over a year. I also do pictures I think are pretty, starting ones I don’t have time to finish, but get them saved in ‘My Paintings’ for when I have a lot of time to spend. I had been enjoying the little surprise pictures that show up when I click a large area and it uncovers various things like stars, sparkles, and other small things and color patterns. Lately, however, I’ve noticed a leaning toward the morbid or gross in some of the pictures. I usually ignore those pictures. Tonight I was very grossed out and slightly angry when I began coloring a sky picture with some birds flying in it. As I colored the sky around the centered, largest bird it uncovered the hidden surprise of a large rabbit being carried off to be eaten. It was crying a large trail of tears. The rabbit didn’t even stylisticly match the eagle. It just looked like someone thought it would be funny to stick it in -hidden- to be discovered by the unsuspecting. I did not find it funny. I introduced my young Granddaughter to these ‘coloring apps’. I will not take the chance she’ll run into a picture like this. I know a lot of people will find this funny. More power to them. Enjoy the app. I’m done. I’m moving this app to my ‘do not use’ folder. Too bad. This was actually a fun app. Bye.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing the valuable feedback. We're constantly updating new pictures that might not suit everyone's taste. We'll definitely listen to the voices and opinions of our players to make our pictures more interesting and suitable for our players.
- Talefun Technologies Limited
- 178.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Tap Color - Color by Number & Paint by Number Game
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Subscription $4.99
- Unlimited HINTs $4.99
- Tap Color Package 3 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.