- Browse your music by artist, album, song title, playlist, genre and composer
- Simple, compact, uncluttered menus and searching - ideal for smaller screens
- View and manage songs in the playback queue
- Light & Dark themes with color customization
- Crossfade support and podcast playback
* Important note: ClassicPod plays music already on your iOS device (synced using iTunes). It does not currently support iCloud or Apple Music playback.
- Songs can now be added to playlists within the app, through option (long-press) menus
- Option menus are now available in genres and composers menus - all songs of a particular genre or composer can now be queued at once
- Added settings to hide/show individual buttons in option menus
- Fixed search bar cancel button disappearing while searching on iOS 13
- Fixed empty song listings appearing in play queue list when a large number of songs are added to the queue
- Fixed a bug which could prevent the player view appearing
- Possible fix for a rare crash when music playback ends
Ratings and Reviews
Just What The Doctor Ordered
This is exactly what I've been looking for since iOS 9 introduced the awful default music app centered around Apple Music streaming and just about everything else aside from my music library. Big thank you to the developers!
Developer Response ,
Really appreciate the review, glad you like the app! 😀
Classic look is great but....
I do like the look of this player. It’s the same look as my earlier version iPad. I don’t like the current version that my latest iPod has. The drawback is that I have an album that that is over 25 minutes continuous in one piece. So I edited it into many cuts. They should actually play back to back continuously. There’s always a gap between the cuts and I cannot figure how to make them play continuously. The crossfade option does not have a selection for continuous playback with no gaps. The stock music player does have a continuous playback.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! Glad you like the look of the app. I’ll look into adding gapless playback support in a future update.
Previous bugs was fixed in the latest update thanks...if I can also request to make the icon look exactly like the music app with orange background and white note color to avoid copyright that would be really nice...Thanks
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.