Take to the high seas in full scale PvP naval warfare, with fast paced conflicts packed with ship-to-ship seaborne action. Choose to play as a lone wolf, or join a fleet and take part in epic ten player skirmishes at sea. Choose a captain armed with unique firepower, board a powerful battleship and dominate the high seas!
Aye Aye Captain
Choose your Pirate Code Captain, each with their own fearsome battle ability, from Vasco De Gama’s lethal fireball, Billy’s mighty energy wave, Hattori’s cunning invisibility shield, and Catalina’s fearsome frost arrow! Choosing the right captain and create a strategic advantage on the ocean wave!
Choose from one of nine powerful battleships to take into the fray from the dreaded Obsidian and the swift Dragon to the mighty Flying Dutchman. Each ship has different attributes, designed to give you the edge over the competition.
Prepare for battle with enhanced armour, cannons or torpedoes before taking to the high seas in intense ship-to-ship combat.
- Take part in 5v5, on-line, fantasy naval battles on an epic scale.
- Set off on a pirate journey into the unknown, defeat the Kraken on the quest for treasure.
- MIGHTY VESSELS Choose from one of 12 awesome battleships each with different abilities and handling designed to give you the edge on the high seas.
- Choose from one of 10 heroic captains to steer your ship to victory! Each captain enables a unique power from powerful mighty energy waves, invisibility shields, and fearsome frost arrows!
- Different combinations of captain, skill and ship allow you to deploy multiple strategies to conquer the high seas!
- Blind your battleship up with better armor, beefy cannons or hard hitting volleys of torpedoes.
- Prepare for battle with enhanced armor, cannons or torpedoes before taking to the high seas.
- Join a fleet and battle for collective glory, or play on your own as a lone shark!
- Unleash all manner of attacks on the enemy fleet from frost beams, shark attacks, and fireballs or be more strategic with healing and invisibility skills.
- Complete a series of maritime missions and win precious gold!
- Dominate one of 3 maps to claim victory.
- Support AR mode.
Follow us on Facebook
We update Pirate Code regularly so we can make it better for you. This version includes:
- Added an easy access to Parts.
- Fixed 1K HP bug on Iron Monster result screen.
- Optimized matchmaking
- Optimized tutorial
Thanks for playing! Please feel free to send us your suggestions and feedback, we're listening! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Love this game! Top 5 in App Store.
I really love this game it has kept my interest longer than most have been able to. My one complaint is the 3 hour wait time on the basic chests. This usually doesn’t bother me but ads only speed this up 30mins and I’m not about to watch 6 ads for one small crate. It think the chest time should be two hours or they should have an ad shorten the time by an hour that way it’s only 3 ads to unlock. O, and also big bug causes my game to reload every 30sec when connected to wi-fi making it unplayable unless I use my data. Luckily the game alone is not a data hog but if you want to take advantage of the ad watching incentives so goodbye to all your data.
Seriously Good Fight On The GO!
Read for real review here, if you’re looking for that one game to play almost on a daily basis then this game is for you, yes it does reward you for your quest completion by gold and gems though getting gems is hard but still doable for now at least, the game itself does have one drawback which is the match making process. Let me clarify that this game has been on the beta for too long now and players whom did joined earlier they have epic/super ships with levels 5-15 which is insanely hard for someone like me whom started this game over 5 months ago and still has a level 2 super ship only! Yes it can be unfair at some point but they claimed to have solved the issue which i can assume if solved the game would be perfect cause you seriously don’t wanna die with a 1 hit cannon from a guy and still think the game is fair lol, bottom line this game has much more potentials than most games out there. Just stick to you guts and enjoy kicking battle ships till they drown and hopefully the game will be worth your time.
NB: this game is much more fun when played out by a group of friends together to harness the full potential of developing a great team combination like (league of legends and such games)
Developer Response ,
Thank you for playing. We will keep optimizing on the game and provide new content.
Fun but Buggy
This game is extremely fun. I adore the combat system, the quests, captains, etc. But, it is really buggy. The app always crashes in the middle of a battle :( Well, it doesn’t crash, it just goes to the main menu. But the loading screen to go to the main menu never loads so I have to restart the app. Another thing is the fleets. They don’t do much. I’ve seen in other games that fleets or alliances are really helpful and fun to use, but these alliances don’t do anything. All you can do is make a team battle and ask for resources. In other games you can trade items or make a shop for your alliance to buy items. You can also share resources and stuff. I understand if some of these features won’t fit the game, and that’s reasonable. I just would like some variety of features for fleets. That’s all I have to say. I really hope that you fix a couple of these bugs! Thanks for making such a fun game! :)))
- Tangram Interactive B.V.
- 216.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Codex7
- In-App Purchases
- Black Preal Debut Pack $1.99
- Black Preal Extention Pack $9.99
- Pile of Diamonds $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.