Fight against alien invaders on a space rover in Beta-4 system!
The action of this pixel game takes place in the future, when people began to colonize space. Everything went well until a distress signal was received from the distant planets of the Beta-4 system. Find out what happened to the human colonies and save the survivors!
Explore all the planets of a distant galaxy on your rover, conquer the lack of roads and fight off the monsters and mutants who captured the peaceful colonists. This will help you Professor Lee. He will bring up to date and help pump the transport in the hangar. Want an adventure? Want to play with cars in space? Or you like pixel-art games. Then this game is for you!
Features of the game Colony of Death:
- An exciting story. Find out what happened to the colonists and where the alien zombies came from.
- A variety of levels. All planets have different climatic conditions and different types of coverage and obstacles.
- 7 incredible cars: jeeps, moon rovers, 6 or even 8 wheeled monsters to conquer alien hills and battles with strangers.
- Cool upgrades. Install upgrades on your transport in the hangar: engine, transmission, suspension, tires, batteries, guns, menacing spikes, jet accelerators, etc.
- A lot of enemies. Alien zombies and mutants. Give them a fight!
- Realistic driving physics. Each rover has its own characteristics. Each planet has a unique landscape, coverage and gravity. Knowledge of physics will be useful!
- Destructible environment.
- Unique 2D graphics. Enjoy the pixel art style.
Colonists will not wait forever, they need to be saved! Stop the apocalypse of dead colony! Teleport to the space port and get ready for a breathtaking, realistic ride through the hills and caves on distant planets and to the battle with the crowds of monsters. Earn credits and die time after time until you reach the end.
- Fuel is consumed only when you press the gas pedal. Release the gas in the air and down the hills, then there will be enough fuel.
- Lower difficulty for first levels
- Localization fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good game
Like about everyone says it’s like earn to die but I like how it has fewer upgrades and I like the pixely graphics. I finished it and I can say it got a little repetitive but is was still an ok game. At the end you changed it up a little compared to the other worlds and I liked that but all in all I would say it could use some work and you can make more games just like this one and if this is your first game congrats and if not still well done.
I like this better than earn to die. The effective thrusters add a lot of strategy and creativity, especially with the varying gravity. The art style is great and I enjoyed most of my time playing this game. However, it’s a little grindy. Not enough to hate that aspect because most upgrades will make a noticeable difference. That being said, the gun seems to be more useless for distance than suspension, and that’s already pretty meh. Ultimately the gun needs more ammo, the story panels shouldn’t take so long to type out or you should be able to click the screen so it all pops up at once, and it needs more maps. It’s still good fun and I enjoyed it enough to play all the way through, thus it gets 5 stars.
For what I’ve seen of the game I really like it, it’s similar to earn to die except for a few things. One there are more upgrades, a lot more and I honestly like this, I like the vehicles the upgrades and the designs, but I can’t get past the first level. Don’t get me wrong it’s not like I tried a few times then stopped, I’ve been trying for almost an hour or more, I just can’t do it, even with a fully upgraded rover the fuel just runs out to fast and I can’t get to the end, yes I’ve been stopping in the air and down hills i just can’t do it. So it’s a good game but I can’t seem to get very far.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Binary Punch s.r.o.
- 182.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Киреев В.С.
- In-App Purchases
- Giant Credits Pack $3.99
- Credits doubler and no ads $5.99
- Small Credits Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.