Grade Corner is the easiest and fastest for students to check their grades in Aspen. Showing all classes and assignments for the current term.
- Supports school systems that use the Aspen* grading system.
- Supports families with multiple students
- Shows grade breakdown by class categories
- Shows assignment due dates to help with planning
- Shows recently graded assignments so parents and students can work with teachers as needed
- Shows remarks from teachers per assignment
- Ability to filter assignments by class category
- Ability to view past terms/quarters/sessions
Some Common Questions:
Q: What School Districts are supported?
A: Currently, the following districts are fully supported:
- Public schools in Washington, DC
- Chicago Public Schools
- Boston Public Schools
- And more!
Additional school districts can be added easily. However, due to the configurability of the Aspen system, not all features may be available for custom Aspen systems.
Q: How do I know what my Aspen* Id is?
A: Your Student Aspen Id is provided by your school district.
For Boston and DC - It's usually 6 to 7 digits such as: 12345567. Parents accounts are usually email addresses.
For CPS - Use the first part of your cps.edu email.
Contact your school administrator to obtain credentials.
Q: How often are grades updated?
A: Grades are updated by teachers periodically. When they do, students can see the updates right away using the App.
* Grade Corner is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the Follett Corporation who produce the Aspen Student Information System
Updated terminology for public schools in Washington, DC.
Updated some components
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best App for Grades
Our high school switched over to aspen and I recently found out by searching for aspen gradebook app, that there was an app I didn’t know about linked to aspen. I like how it’s faster going through the app than it is going through the website and believe there needs to be more recognition given to the app so that high schools that use aspen can know about the app!
Developer Response ,
Aw shucks - thanks for the kind words! We are working on getting the word out, but student word-of-mouth is the best way so far!
I love this app! We have Aldea(family homeroom) in which each teacher has about 10 students. This app easily helps me check-in with my students for all their classes. It is quick to access, easy to navigate, and visually appealing! I am going to recommend my kids and the parents to download it!
Developer Response ,
We are glad you are using it! Thanks for the great feedback!
Aspen is the worst thing to happen to CPS and that’s saying a lot. How ridiculous is an application that requires someone to create a new app to make it user friendly?? Grade Corner is the best and I thank whoever did this from the bottom of my heart.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.