Prepare your speech in advance! Hintapp will help you create perfect note cards (cue cards).
- Large contrast font makes it easy to read text from a distance
- Edit cards on iPhone or iPad
- Apple Watch support
- Easy gesture control
- Minimalistic design
- iCloud storage support
- Timer to help you keep track of time
- Colour cards
- You can enable web links and text selection in presentation mode (turn it on in the IOS settings for the app)
Some new features:
- Now you can enable web links and text selection in presentation mode (turn it on in the IOS settings for the app)
- In edit mode now there is no scroll inside cards preview so it don't prevent cards scroll
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This has possibilities. Documentation is a little weak and it took a bit to get going.
1. Rich text for the notes including links. First priority is a bold text for the first line. Sometimes we jump around.
2. Collapse the note list to the first line. This also helps jumping around.
3. Some presentations are question and answer sessions. It is nice to be able to skip to some prepared notes for a reply. It's possible now but facilitating this would be good.
4. This needs the ability to jump into and out the prompt mode from any given note in the note list screen.
5. When navigating the note list screen the notes should be locked so that we don't scroll every note individually.
6. It would be nice to be able to group notes under subheadings and collapse and expand the subheading as necessary.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thanks for suggestions! I will try to implement them. But for some features I need clarification. Feel free to write any thoughts about the app on email@example.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.