Mythical is a fun, easy-to-play online deck-building game featuring animals, characters, and creatures from the world’s great mythologies.
Do you acquire more powerful creatures, or do you seek to gain lands? As your deck becomes stronger, determine the best time to strike and grasp honor before your opponent does.
* 2-4 Players
* 4 Levels of AI opponents
* Offline solitaire play
* Online multiplayer play
* Use your account across all your devices
* Friendly and competitive game modes
* Detailed game tutorial
* Create a library of your favorite sets
* Free starter set with expansions available for purchase
* Earn new sets for free with "Win of the Day"
Works best with tablets and large screen phones.
INPUT: New Set: Flemish I
OUTPUT: Do not sell the bear’s skin before you have caught him.
INPUT: However, even a blind pig may occasionally pick up an acorn.
OUTPUT: If you say so.
* Rot will properly interact with other Honor modifiers.
* Lich stops counting Watch over 16, as it should have done.
* Nakki now correctly gives you 2 Resource Tokens instead of 1.
* Wicked Witch’s text corrected to say: “... at least 4 Things …”.
* Boiuna’s ability texts now match.
* Catoblepas attacks all players and logs which Reserve was chosen.
* Resources and Mana can no longer drop below zero.
* Wights now give +3 Resources only on the first time a player moves a Graveyard.
* Graveyards now give -1 Refill Modifier instead of -2.
* Nymphs account for their Honor correctly.
* Hiisi and Kelpie work together properly.
* Meaning of “kind” is now always the overall class of the Thing (e.g. Construct, Creature, and Land).
* Meaning of “type” is now generally Things of the same name (e.g. Castle, Unicorn, and Field).
* Zombie infections are working again.
Ratings and Reviews
Dominion Clone on the Surface, but Dig Deeper
This game starts as basically a clone of Dominion, which is cool since there’s no decent iOS Dominion app. However, there are “cards” that take advantage of the fact that this is an electronic game that you couldn’t do in Dominion on paper. I’d give it a full 5 stars if the graphics didn’t look like a 90s website.
Great Game, Poor Business Model
The graphics become charming and the structure for a great game is there. However it’s a true shame about the business model - 5 to 6 new cards costs $2 and they’re released often. There is the obvious ability to release more complete sets but it’s hard to continuity shell out money so consistently. I’d love to see more robust set releases.
I also feel like the “players” I’m matched with are bots... they all play at the same speed and there are maybe 7-10 rotating names. I play a few games here and there at all different times of the day and these same names keep coming up and I outrank them always. They also make silly moves like a poor AI and always seem to know if they purchase the last Construct card that they will lose. They will never buy the last Castle unless it’s a guaranteed victory. I also win an obscene amount of games which seems odd if I’m playing “players”
Overall there’s so much room here for something great but I’d caution the developer to:
- Explore a more robust or sustainable business model for users that make purchasing feel meaningful ran than paying for crumbs. I want to give you money - but your current model feels like robbery over time
- Clarify typography/symbols on cards and use more standard phrasing (why “pick” vs “draw”?)
- Transparency in online play, what rankings mean, and if I’m actually connected with players or just a ghost of their play.
Dominion clone— and that’s a good thing
If you need a Dominion fix on iOS then this is your app.
If you’re not familiar with Dominion, it probably helps to give it a try before tackling this app, as it might be a bit much for beginners.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Laser Ranch, Inc.
- 262.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © (c) 2018-2022 Laser Ranch, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Gold $1.99
- 5 Gold $9.99
- 10 Gold $19.99