Your Apple Watch collects detailed information about your heart. Heart Reports turns that data into useful, detailed reports for you and your doctor.
By creating data-filled reports, Heart Reports gives you and your doctor as much information as possible based on the data that your Apple Watch, glucose monitor, or blood pressure monitor are already collecting. That data can be used to create up to six different types of report in both PDF and CSV format with options for English, German, French, Spanish, Greek, Italian and Hungarian text.
The six reports include:
• Heart Rate Report: Including minimum, maximum, and average heart rate data as well as heart rate variability (HRV) using graphs and more.
• Blood Pressure Report: Both scatter and simple line graphs of your Apple Watch or blood pressure monitor's readings combined with the corresponding heart rate, body temperature, and 12-hour nutritional intake values – sodium, caffeine, and carbohydrates.
• Blood Sugar Report: All of your blood glucose readings – collected by your watch or specialist monitor – with nutritional intake values, heart rate ranges, and classifications based on your particular type of diabetes.
• Activity Report: Up to six charts including your step count, calories burned, BMI, body weight, lean body mass, and VO2max for cardio fitness calculations.
• Sleep Report: Visualized sleep cycles with accompanying heart rate data. Asleep, awake, and in-bed times as well as associated nutritional values are also included.
• Blood Oxygen Report: Blood oxygen readings with minimum,
maximum, and average data that's then combined with your heart rate information.
All of this information can also be shown on your iPhone's Home screen using fully customizable widgets. Three different sizes are available with colors, units, and date ranges all under your control. Now you can see your heart's data in a way that matches your Home screen's aesthetic!
Advanced features include support for Shortcuts, automating the creation of monthly reports and more. Data can also be exported to a JSON file for more complex data analysis.
Few things are more private than your heath data. That's why it never leaves your iPhone and we have no access to it throughout your use of Heart Reports.
Heart Reports is a FREE app and you can export 1 PDF file without paying a penny. Unlimited exports are available for a one-time in-app purchase price of $2.99.
• Portuguese report translation
• You can select a custom high and low heart rate notification threshold in the settings
• Small performance improvements with really large reports
Ratings and Reviews
Great app. Closest thing to what I’ve been looking for. Three things would make a perfect health tracking app: (1) Ability to generate PDF charts for more than one year of data. Some people have 4+ years of data they’d like to see to compare long term changes. Far too many apps try to make fancy summaries of recent or daily data. I just want no frills, long-term, high resolution data points. This app comes the closest. I’m surprised that the Apple Health app does not do this with long term data (>1 yr time on *same page*, PDF report generation). 2) Ability to choose really any Apple Health biometric or value. Weight, BF, BP, VO2, etc. I realize this is a heart app, but there’s a huge opportunity to extend tracking to other parameters. 3) For this app in particular, would love it if we could ditch the tabulated data. Maybe an option to print just charts? Overall really pleased!
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thanks for your feedback! You can change the layout under Fine tune setting to include just the graphs/summary on the reports.
First app I’ve seen that lets you export health data in a user-friendly way. Been wanting this for years.
My only suggestions for the future really relate to the widgets. For a few data points (heart rate, steps), having the chart just show the current day to show variations by hour would be helpful. Also, a second layout option that only includes current values in large text size with no chart might be nice, since it’s hard to make sense of 30 little bars next to each other in a widget.
Those are small, though. This app is well worth the small one-time cost.
Just what the doctor ordered!
Exactly what I needed to print out BP measurements for my doctor.
I ran into an issue where I couldn’t generate a report, but the developer reached out and we discovered that the app needs at least one heart rate measurement on the same day as the first recorded BP. I had a suitable workaround the same day and the developer had released a fix within a few days. Wow!
Great app and great support!
Developer Response ,
Vesion 2.0 fixed this issue, now you can generate a blood pressure report without heart rate data. Thanks
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Viszt Peter
- 11.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Viszt Péter
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited exports $2.99
- A lavish tip $4.99
- A generous tip $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.