Quickness: Add Contacts 4+
Create With Voice or Shortcuts
Designed for iPad
Quickness uses the power of Siri and the Shortcuts app to let you create new contacts, quickly and efficiently!
CREATE CONTACT HANDS-FREE WITH SIRI
• add new contact information by talking to Siri! No need to type anything!
• use a custom phrase to trigger shortcut with 'Hey Siri', and speak out the information when prompted
• Siri will prompt you with questions about what data you want to add
• works great with iPhones, iPads, AirPods and even HomePod.
CREATE CONTACT WITH THE SHORTCUTS APP
• use Apple’s Shortcuts app to customize input to Quickness shortcuts, and streamline your process
• different shortcuts for different "Create Contact" styles
• use output from Quickness shortcuts to integrate with other apps
• great for automation!
INTEGRATE WITH OTHER APPS:
• Create contact, and then add a reminder to call the contact in the Reminders app
• Create contact, and send a message to contact with your phone number
• Create contact with current location as the contact's address
See our help website for links to complete shortcuts that you can import into your app.
LIST OF SHORTCUTS:
• [SHORT] Create Contact with name only
• [BASIC] Create Contact with name, and one information (email/phone/address/website)
• [DETAILED] Create Contact with name, and add email, phone, address, and/or website
• [USE CURRENT LOCATION]: Create Contact with name, and 'current location' passed in from the Shortcuts app (not available for voice-only mode)
OTHER QUICKNESS FEATURES:
• Create a customizable “Add Contact” page, and include the fields you frequently use
• Add new contact to an existing group, or create a new group
• Quickly delete contacts from your Contacts list
• We don't have any access to your contacts data, or your interactions with Siri.
- You can now press-and-hold on a contact in the contacts list to preview the information
- Fixed bug with some shortcuts not working in the Shortcuts app
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app! Please add support for Groups
The app’s support for Shortcuts parameters is truly liberating. If anything, the app could support additional fields. Write now the “Detailed” Create Contact Shortcut action is limited to Name, Company, email, address, phone and note. Since the native iOS Contacts app still does not support adding and creating Groups, this would be an especially useful addition. Both Cardhop and Interact support Groups, though I prefer the customizable, Shortcuts-friendly design of Quickness.
Spectacular program for quickly entering contacts verbally.
One work around though I had to put in the phone numbers into Notes verbally in order to get hyphens added.
Much better than adding contacts through the Apple version. So much simpler!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- zaal LLC
- 19.1 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © zaal LLC 2022
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.