Quickness uses the power of Siri and the Shortcuts app to let you create new contacts, quickly and efficiently!
CREATE CONTACT HANDS-FREE WITH SIRI
• add new contact information by talking to Siri! No need to type anything!
• use a custom phrase to trigger shortcut with 'Hey Siri', and speak out the information when prompted
• Siri will prompt you with questions about what data you want to add
• works great with iPhones, iPads, AirPods and even HomePod.
CREATE CONTACT WITH THE SHORTCUTS APP
• use Apple’s Shortcuts app to customize input to Quickness shortcuts, and streamline your process
• different shortcuts for different "Create Contact" styles
• use output from Quickness shortcuts to integrate with other apps
• great for automation!
INTEGRATE WITH OTHER APPS:
• Create contact, and then add a reminder to call the contact in the Reminders app
• Create contact, and send a message to contact with your phone number
• Create contact with current location as the contact's address
See our help website for links to complete shortcuts that you can import into your app.
LIST OF SHORTCUTS:
• [SHORT] Create Contact with name only
• [BASIC] Create Contact with name, and one information (email/phone/address/website)
• [DETAILED] Create Contact with name, and add email, phone, address, and/or website
• [USE CURRENT LOCATION]: Create Contact with name, and 'current location' passed in from the Shortcuts app (not available for voice-only mode)
OTHER QUICKNESS FEATURES:
• Create a customizable “Add Contact” page, and include the fields you frequently use
• Add new contact to an existing group, or create a new group
• Quickly delete contacts from your Contacts list
• We don't have any access to your contacts data, or your interactions with Siri.
Fixes crash when visiting Settings ->Customize Add Contact page.
Please see our help website for examples of shortcuts integrations, like "creating a new contact + sending them an iMessage with your contact information". We even have links to shortcuts that you can download and add to your shortcuts library.
Ratings and Reviews
Better than the built in add contacts app. Does one thing and does it well.
Much better than adding contacts through the Apple version. So much simpler!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.