- Play offline. I see no reason you couldn’t play in airplane mode.
- Endless. No way you solve all levels in your lifetime.
- No ads. Nobody likes ads.
- No in-app purchases. Big one, isn't it?
- No account creation. Why would you need to create an account to play a game? Who does that?
- No tracking. The game imports 0 third party libraries so 0 is tracking you. I don’t need to know how, when and where you play.
- Synchronized progress. Pickup the game you started on any device logged into your iCloud.
- Available on iPad, iPhone, Apple TV and Mac.
Anything else? That's all! It's classic Sudoku but with Emojis instead of numbers.
Added a create section where you can generate QR code containing sudoku for your friends (playable via App Clips even without the game installed).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Jans Games by Jan Mazurczak
- 12.8 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Jan Mazurczak
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.