MP3Tag - audio tags editor for your iPhone and iPad.
- Audio Formats. The most popular audio formats are supported: MP3, OGG, OGA, FLAC, MPC, WV, SPX, OPUS, TTA, M4A, M4R, M4B, M4P, MP4, 3G2, M4V, WMA, ASF, AIF, AIFF, AFC, AIFC, WAV, APE, MOD, MODULE, NTS, WOW, S3M, IT, XM.
- Audio tags. This application supports all popular audio tags:TITLE, ARTIST, ALBUM, COMMENT, GENRE, TRACK_NUMBER, YEAR, FRONT_COVER, DURATION, BITRATE, SAMPLE_RATE, CHANNELS, ALBUM_ARTIST, COMPOSER, BPM, DISK_NUMBER, RATING.
- Batch Mode. Select several files and edit them like one file. Common metadata changing is fast and easy.
- Album Covers. Change album covers for your audio files.
- Automatic Correction. You can find missed audio tags and automatically correct broken metadata.
- Cloud Services. You can connect the most popular cloud services in this application: GOOGLE_DRIVE, DROPBOX, ONE_DRIVE, BOX, MEGA, YANDEX.DISK, MEDIAFIRE, WEBDAV, SMB, MYDRIVE, PCLOUD, HIDRIVE.
- File Manager. You can manage files with built-in file manager. This application supports all basic operations.
- External files. You can edit audio files located on your device using open in place feature. No need to copy audio files from external application you can edit them directly.
- Transfer files using Wi-Fi. You can transfer audio files to your device using web browser on your computer.
- Password Protection. You can protect your data and set password for the application.
- Dark and Light mode. Beautiful user interface with several dark and light themes.
We constantly update application to provide the best user experience for you.
In this version we fixed file corruption after album cover editing.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Finally an App for this, but..
Okay first off thank you for someone making an app for this. My hope is this app gains a lot more options for interface settings and tagging ability. I’d write my feedback but the app says I don’t have an email client setup which if it means Apple email that’s true. Things I would like to see
01. Make the cover art preview for each file bigger, like the wide of the screen bigger.
02. Make tagging for folders as well as files.
03. Add bulk tagging from the root of a folder, what I mean by this is say I’m in the artist folder and have 4 albums but the artist name isn’t correct I want to be able to correct it for all files within this folder.
Developer Response ,
thanks for your feedback!
You can edit several files simultaneously: just toggle select mode, select several files and choose edit tags. You can also edit all files in folder by tapping more button(...) and selecting edit tags menu item
I don’t know if it’s a bug, but it was working perfectly for me but when I get all the way to the bottom to edit a tag it keeps crashing. Other than that it works fine and as intended. When you get the chance to fix the problem I will give you five stars.
Great app but...
I noticed that the album cover gets scaled down once it is integrated to the song. Not a big deal but if you really look closely you can tell it is a little blurrier than the original photo.
- Artem Meleshko
- 212.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © everappz
- In-App Purchases
- MP3Tag Pro $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.