Evertag - audio tags editor for your iPhone and iPad.
- Audio Formats. The most popular audio formats are supported: MP3, OGG, OGA, FLAC, MPC, WV, SPX, OPUS, TTA, M4A, M4R, M4B, M4P, MP4, 3G2, M4V, WMA, ASF, AIF, AIFF, AFC, AIFC, WAV, APE, MOD, MODULE, NTS, WOW, S3M, IT, XM.
- Audio tags. This application supports all popular audio tags:TITLE, ARTIST, ALBUM, COMMENT, GENRE, TRACK_NUMBER, YEAR, FRONT_COVER, DURATION, BITRATE, SAMPLE_RATE, CHANNELS, ALBUM_ARTIST, COMPOSER, BPM, DISK_NUMBER, RATING.
- Batch Mode. Select several files and edit them like one file. Common metadata changing is fast and easy.
- Album Covers. Change album covers for your audio files.
- Automatic Correction. You can find missed audio tags and automatically correct broken metadata.
- Cloud Services. You can connect the most popular cloud services in this application: GOOGLE_DRIVE, DROPBOX, ONE_DRIVE, BOX, MEGA, YANDEX.DISK, MEDIAFIRE, WEBDAV, SMB, MYDRIVE, PCLOUD, HIDRIVE.
- File Manager. You can manage files with built-in file manager. This application supports all basic operations.
- External files. You can edit audio files located on your device using open in place feature. No need to copy audio files from external application you can edit them directly.
- Transfer files using Wi-Fi. You can transfer audio files to your device using web browser on your computer.
- Password Protection. You can protect your data and set password for the application.
- Dark and Light mode. Beautiful user interface with several dark and light themes.
Hello everyone in this version we fixed the connection issues that you mentioned in your emails.
We also improved the editor screen.
Thanks to everyone who help us make this app better!
Ratings and Reviews
Finally an App for this, but..
Okay first off thank you for someone making an app for this. My hope is this app gains a lot more options for interface settings and tagging ability. I’d write my feedback but the app says I don’t have an email client setup which if it means Apple email that’s true. Things I would like to see
01. Make the cover art preview for each file bigger, like the wide of the screen bigger.
02. Make tagging for folders as well as files.
03. Add bulk tagging from the root of a folder, what I mean by this is say I’m in the artist folder and have 4 albums but the artist name isn’t correct I want to be able to correct it for all files within this folder.
Developer Response ,
thanks for your feedback!
You can edit several files simultaneously: just toggle select mode, select several files and choose edit tags. You can also edit all files in folder by tapping more button(...) and selecting edit tags menu item
I can’t thank you enough
I originally tried to go online and do this, but the glitch made it only upload image files only, so I went to the App Store and found this.
At first I was confused on how to do this, but now EVERYTHING makes sense. It literally just edits the file on your phone. No waiting for uploading and downloading, just *snap*, the file's been tagged. Huge dub. 5⭐️.
I don’t know if it’s a bug, but it was working perfectly for me but when I get all the way to the bottom to edit a tag it keeps crashing. Other than that it works fine and as intended. When you get the chance to fix the problem I will give you five stars.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Artem Meleshko
- 146.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © everappz
- In-App Purchases
- Evertag Premium $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.