MakePass allows you to create Apple Wallet passes quickly from any supported barcode. MakePass supports scanning and detecting barcodes from images, PDFs and directly from the camera, customizing the pass and storing it on Wallet so it will be synced across all your devices.
MakePass supports customizing the generated pass in multiple ways:
• Detecting, setting or changing the pass barcode type and content with any format supported by Apple Wallet: QR, Aztec, PDF417 and Code 128 (not supported on Apple Watch), with text payloads.
• Choosing the type of the pass (generic, boarding pass, coupon, event ticket, store card).
• Setting an optional relevant date or location, so the pass automatically appears on the lock screen when relevant.
• Adding a title, description and custom fields with labels that will be visible on the front of the pass.
• Also, MakePass will automatically set the color scheme of the pass based on the colors from the input image but you can customize them.
• On boarding passes, setting the transit type (air, boat, bus, train or generic).
NOTE: On iPad, as Wallet is not available MakePass will allow you to share the resulting pass by AirDrop to a nearby iPhone or Mac.
• Added support for Quick Actions.
• Updated interface and action naming.
• Added more keyboard shortcuts.
• Added Touch Bar support on macOS.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app with active development
The new location functionality technically works, but I have to zoom around a map and go back and forth with a Maps app to find the right spot for the pin. Would be great to eventually see a way of just typing an address. I know lookups like that aren’t the easiest, so the pin works for now!
Great app with room to grow
Couple comments, don't ask for a review after every pass is made, maybe after the 2nd and 5th and 8th, that way it's not spamming the user. Also, biggest feature I would like is for these passes to show up on the lock screen when I'm within a certain location. Also, I'd like to see a history of recently added passes so I can view them, edit them, or duplicate them with changes.
Still, I love that this app exists and am excited to see what you do with it! Heard about it on Twitter.
Great and Growing
Loving it, does what it says on the tin. It becomes a bit laborious to make multiple passes with similar info though. Bought tickets for me and my friends, but I have to remember certain info like exact colors and titles.
P.s. The label input section is a bit buggy. I’ll type info in and it’ll forget immediately
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.