Best math learning app with fun & engaging lessons for pre-K to Grade 6. Work through the levels and master math!
*** Key Features of Quick Math***
CUSTOMIZED LESSONS FOR EVERY CHILD
- 1000+ lessons. Each lesson adapts to your child's age from pre-K to Grade 6.
- Games are designed around key school curriculum, including Counting, Place Value, Comparison, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Geometry and etc.
- 40 years of mathematics teaching experience.
FUN, PLAY-BASED TEACHING STRATEGY
- Learn with pictures: Memorize things faster and easier.
- Step by step: Study through the levels and master the main mathematical operations!
- Hints and explanation: Each wrong answer is followed with a correct answer and explanation to take immediate real-time corrective action.
SAFE, AD-FREE ENVIRONMENT
- 100% ad-free, private and safe online environment for kids.
- Kids learn math at their own pace with no high-stress or addictive gimmicks.
VIP Subscription info:
- Weekly Subsciption: $7.99
- Monthly Subscription: $14.99
- Yearly Subscription: $39.99
# Subscription service conditions:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the end of the 3-day free trial unless canceled.
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one-year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package).
- You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renew by accessing your Account Settings after purchase;
- You cannot cancel the current purchase during the active subscription period;
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting though your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases an app subscription.
Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing your real thoughts to help us improve our products and provide users with better user experience.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Before starting my 3 day trial I read numerous reviews. A repeated complaint was that customers had to commit to a subscription longer than desired and no option to cancel. The developer’s response to several inquiries was, “option will be added soon,” which is vague and dismissive. For those of you who want to try this app for 3 days free and then want to cancel or change your subscription to monthly, you must go to settings>profile>Apple ID>view Apple ID>Subscriptions. From there, you can cancel, or subscribe month to month. If not, yes, you will be charged an entire year as this is the default option the developer has set up for customers. I know, right?! Hope your child likes the program and you don’t have to take the money out of their piggy bank to pay yourself back for something they’re not using.
DEVELOPER? Or should I address APPLE? Why don’t you share this information? Do I need to work for you? You have a great app! My child loves it! Why mislead your customers? Why have us commit to a year long relationship, when maybe we just want to date you for a bit?
In conclusion, you don’t have to be dishonest. If you have a good product that people see value in, they will buy it.
Quick Math is “Magical”!
As a teacher, I use Quick Math daily with my students! There is no way I can teach an individualized math lesson to every child, every day...BUT because of the way the Quick Math platform is set up, I CAN create assignments for my students that are geared to their needs. By going into the planner, I can create an assignment for a specific student or small handful of students to give them more practice with something they are struggling with or challenge them beyond my small group instruction, I can create assignments for groups of students if they have similar needs for practice or enrichment, and I can even create whole class assignments to review concepts and keep them in my students’ minds or prepare my students for an upcoming lesson or unit. I cannot clone myself to meet with every student, but with Quick Math, I AM able to teach math lessons in small groups and utilize Quick Math to keep my students engaged and learning, no matter where they are in the learning continuum!
Great! But Just A Few Other Things…
I’m a 5th grader and I play Quick Math with my friends. It’s fun, I’ve learned many things and my math skills are AWESOME, but how they educate you in math and some few other things are what I’m going to talk about. When they give you a question you can’t answer, it’s frustrating, they give you tips but sometimes they don’t help. I think Quick Math needs kind of a teaching thing like if you don’t know how to solve a question, plus you’ll get a bit smarter then just practicing your math skills! Now talking about how to make fun. MEMBERSHIP, the thing everyone’s talking about! You can barely have anything without membership! If you get a member object, you can’t use it! I’m not complaining as much as everyone else, but I only have one request about the member things. If you get a membership object without buying it, can you make it that you can use it? That would be great. That’s all I’m saying. But besides that, I LOVE the game!
- 炳超 黄
- 253.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Quick Math
- In-App Purchases
- Math Premium $7.99
- Math Annually Premium $54.99
- Math Vip $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.