Experience the best of humanity in a place where you can meaningfully connect with others. In Sky, you can soar above the clouds, play instruments, or just relax and enjoy the beauty around you. There is no pressure. Just allow the experience to open up at your own pace. All are welcome, especially you!
From the creators behind Journey and Flower, comes a peaceful social adventure that is set to warm your hearts - Sky: Children of the Light.
With the stars united, our light was infinite. But darkness came and the stars fell, creating a new home in the clouds. A long time has passed...it is time to bring our lost stars home. Wake up Child of the Light, your adventure begins now.
Experience the enchanting world of Sky, a beautifully-animated kingdom waiting to be explored by you and your loved ones. Spirits and their stories will lead you through their peaceful world and all its 7 realms. Help the star spirits return home - you will need compassion for humanity, timeless wonder, and light within your heart to guide your way.
Meet players in this peaceful, open world MMORPG and team up to uncover the secrets of Sky. Play together and encounter the great wonders that Sky has worldwide. Team up with others to adventure into darker realms, save spirits and uncover ancient treasures. Bring light and positive warmth to everything you touch. Join others from around the world on an adventure that never ends - Sky is an ever-expanding open world with expanding realms and seasonal events.
In Sky, we arrive as the Children of the Light, spreading hope and light through the desolate kingdom to return fallen Stars to their homes in the constellations.
Social Adventure Game:
- Journey through 7 dreamlike realms and uncover the mystery of the stars
- Positive and relaxing MMORPG of timeless wonder
- Explore the world to save spirits in each constellation and set them free
- Epic story adventure of bringing lost stars home
- Meet new characters and unlock unique stories with each new adventure, season and event
Play Together & Create Genuine Human Connections:
- Play with friends to save spirits of the Sky realm
- Adventure with your friends, or meet new friends online from all over the world
- Team up with others to adventure into darker realms, and uncover ancient treasures
- Create new bonds and encounter other friendly players online with charming expressions
- Gift candles of light to share appreciation and grow friendships in every realm
Friendly Open World:
- Join an ever-expanding world with new upcoming attractions, seasonal events and expansions of realms
- This MMORPG is an uplifting social adventure that is set to warm your heart
- Explore the open world solo or with friends to experience the beauty of Sky
Unlock & Level Up the Children of Light:
- Unlock items, like Winged Light, to help you explore the world of Sky
- Level up and express yourself through your character with unique customizations
- Express yourself and customize your hair, clothing color schemes and more
You are filled with a peaceful light young one, share your compassion with humanity.
Connect with us:
Venture alongside Spirits learning to build anew and push on through the darkness when Season of Remembrance begins. Meanwhile, connect with friends new and old during Days of Fortune and Days of Love!
For more details: http://bit.ly/sky-patchnotes
Follow us for news and updates:
- Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Discord: @thatskygame
Ratings and Reviews
From the mind of gaming visionary Jenova Chen, Sky: Children of the Light is full of enchanting delights. Soar over rolling hills, through voluminous cloud formations, and across stunning vistas as you explore a remarkable fantasy world. Every puzzle unlocks unexpected paths; clever social features make flying together as easy as holding hands. So go on. Take a leap.
Splendid, but with a few problems
I’ve been playing this game since Season of Dreams, which was about three years ago. This game is absolutely wonderful! You make lots of new friends, the fan base isn’t toxic, the scenery is beautiful, and it’s all free! Mostly. We’ll get to that. There are so many options built into the game to interact with other friendly people, like playing instruments together, flying around and doing shenanigans, or prodding the game for glitches and shooting up into the air at supersonic speeds. It’s very fun, but sooner or later you realize that companies unfortunately have to make money in order to continue to produce free content. They really don’t push in-app purchases at you too much, but I will admit that the game is a lot more fulfilling if you spend money on it. After you’ve kind of done everything, you get into the waiting phase where your friends go inactive and you end up grinding for candles all the time. If you want any of the cool items, you have to grind consistently for about 45ish minutes a day for a couple weeks straight without missing any days. I mean, I’m cool with it, but it’s definitely not for everyone. I stick around for the wacky people you meet and the spectacular art reference tool it can be, as you can pose your lil character and dress them with a very well designed wardrobe. All in all? I’d say get it! Experience the game for yourself, then decide if you really wanna stick around. If so, see you in the clouds!
Great game!!! I haven't felt so happy playing a game :D
As I'm writing this review it's my first day of playing it. First of all it's easy and simple to play, when I first seen this game I thought it was just going to be a game where you learn and watch. I was really wrong, this game is very calm, fun, and you can make friends! This is the first time I've rated a game 5 stars and I personally think that this is one of the best games I had. I met this one person on here and they were really nice and helped me throughout the game, (yes this is my first day playing) people in here seem really nice and I'm happy that you made this game for people to enjoy. The only downside to this game in MY opinion is, actually NOTHING this game is just so great! Each time I make a review I just write a bit, but for this I can write soooo much about it even tho I've only played for less than an hour. I suggest you to try it (who evers reading this) even if you don't think you'll like it. Just give it a chance and this might turn into one of your favorite games out there. One of my favorite things about this game is that it gives us notifications about when our friend is online instead of waiting, another one of my favorite things is that it's not one of those games where it just tells you what to do. You can explore on your own and the art is great! The sounds also give us a great experience for what we're doing in the game. I hope you also enjoy this game like I am!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 1.9 GB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Game Controller
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017-2023 thatgamecompany, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Season Bundle 5 $4.99
- Season Pass Regular $9.99
- Bundle 5 $4.99
- Bundle 10 $9.99
- Bundle 20 $19.99
- Fortune Muralist's Smock $9.99
- Starter Pack $4.99
- Fortune Enchanted Umbrella $14.99
- Season Pass Pre-order $9.99
- Season Pass Pack $19.99
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.