Kasual (formerly Yumi) — The Anonymous Hookup App
Privacy and anonymity. Sometimes, that’s the name of the game, especially when it comes to meeting new people online for casual dating, NSA meetups, random chats, or just a good time.
That’s why we created Kasual: the best hook up app that respects your personal life while introducing you to people in your area.
Here's How Kasual Works
* We never ask you for any personal information. Not your Facebook, phone number, email... nothing. You’re here to chat with a potential match, and that’s all that matters to us. Have fun, with no strings attached.
* We don't require your face to be in any of your pictures, Kasual has a built-in photo editor. Blur your pic, cover your face with emojis, add a mosaic effect… whatever! Get creative while protecting your privacy.
* Hooking up with new people is even more fun, with Kasual Cards. Choose 1 of 4 default cards; flip it over; and hey! You’ve got a 50% chance of finding someone in your area. Ready for your next casual encounter?
* You don’t need to pay to send a message — it's 100% free to chat with your mutual matches, and the people you see after you've flipped over their card.
* Kasual is for everybody who is at least 18 years old. Straight, gay, lesbian, bi, trans, singles and couples, everyone is welcome with Kasual, and it all starts with a random flip.
Kasual is free to download, so get it now. Your hookup is waiting.
No scammers or spammers allowed — you will be banned. No prostitutes or escorts.
1 month for $29.99 USD
3 months for $59.99 USD ($19.99 USD per month)
6 months for $89.99 USD ($14.99 USD per month)
ITUNES SUBSCRIPTION INFO
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
– Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple, free, and fun 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I dig the app and everything it offers. It does exactly what it's supposed to do: show you people who are in the distance, and gender you specify in your settings and allows you to chat with anyone you flip over. If you like them, and they like you, just chat with them and see where it goes. Just the way I like it. I think it's a perfect balance of design both functionally and interface-wise for a phone based dating app. Just enough functionality that it does what it should without getting in your way. Simple in that it allows you to apply it how ever you feel - write as little or as much as you like, look for hook ups or something kinky or anything in between. Feel like it hits the spot on allowing people to connect. Prefer it over Tinder, Bumble, and Hud. Didn't even expect to be flipping over as much as I do. Male-Female ratio here is 2:1, so attractive females have a huge advantage (even so, most flips don't reply). This is coming from someone based in a major city. I have enjoyed using this in a village in Eastern Europe as well. With what feels like everyone on Yumi and many travelers it's really fun to meet people from all over the world. I have for a while and probably will continue to do so, but hopefully not! My only qualm is there's too many bot profiles, and they're getting pretty tricky to distinguish. Just be careful and don't waste our flips on fake profiles that will never put out!
Had some amazing dates
So, this is a pretty great site for both men and women. I've found some amazing guys and have been on some mindblowing dates. They have real men and not catfishers which happens a lot in other websites. Kasual has worked for me because I found many lovers over here. As a woman, I can tell you that this site works. I've met and hooked up with a lot of great guys. However, I will say that since there are considerably more men than women on the site you have to make yourself stand out from the crowd. Women like to be wined and dined and brought on business trips, to a nice hotel, etc... Be patient, it works. I found a great guy who I have been hooking up with on a regular basis for over 2 years now and we are very happy with the arrangement. For all the reasons the men probably hate it, if you are an attractive woman it's fantastic. For men who think no one is real, it's because the reality is the real women just don't fancy you. Get over it. Why would an attractive 30 something old woman want to have a hookup with an overweight, 50 something balding man? So yes, I was contacted by lots of unattractive, boring men but I also met one of the most beautiful, successful and intelligent lovers I have ever had. Go in ready to filter out all the noise and you will be rewarded.
Easy to use, but $$$ stops any fun
While the app doesn’t offer enough likes or ability to message a like, it’s easy to navigate. There aren’t as many scammers you may see on other dating apps, but it’s inevitable to encounter a great no matter where you are or what you use. Unfortunately, getting genuine matches with similar interests is few and far between. And the location settings are rather confusing I think the amount of time you have to wait between when you run out of likes and finally get a new and rather small reload of # of likes takes way too long - not to mention you can only send a message if you choose to randomly flip a card on the first page (maybe 6 times if you even like them). MOST importantly, unlike most (if not all) other dating, or hook up apps you see or have used, the 3 subscription options for Kasual are insanely pricey. I would absolutely pay for a weekly subscription to see how much I enjoy the ample amount of features that you barely even get a taste of in the basic free version. The concept is there, the lack of obvious scammers is a nice change of pace, but I think the negatives (i.e. the waiting, inability to change a filter besides distance in km, the lowest subscription being $30, and having one super flip allowing nothing but an extra message. I truly hope they read this and even consider offering a shorter weekly subscription (maybe even with a free 3 day trial) for the Elite feature.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- YUMI LIMITED
- 187.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- © 2023 Yumi Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Kasual Elite $29.99
- 35% OFF 1-Month Kasual Elite $19.99
- 1-Month Kasual Plus $19.99
- 5 Super Flips $4.99
- 35% OFF 3-Month Kasual Elite $39.99
- 1 Boost $4.99
- 3-Month Kasual Elite $59.99
- 3-Month Kasual Plus $39.99
- 25 Super Flips $19.99
- 5 Boosts $19.99