Discover the best of northern Wyoming with the official app of Sheridan and Johnson counties.
Whether you live in the area or are visiting, this free guide gives you everything you need to know about upcoming events and festivals, the best places to eat and drink, family-friendly activities, outdoor adventures, and beyond — all compiled by locals.
In the palm of your hand, My Bighorns gives you:
- Things to do with the most updated community events calendar in the area
- Bars, restaurants, food trucks, and more
- Shops, boutiques, sportswear stores and other local businesses
- Hiking trails, biking routes, and more seasonal adventures
- Hotels, motels, and camping areas
- Arts and culture hotspots
- Itinerary ideas in the great outdoors
- Visitor information, itineraries, and tips
- Guide to landmarks and historical sites
- Family-friendly activities
- Local news stories
- School updates and road conditions
- Doctors, dentists, and specialists
- Gyms and spas
- Government updates
- Real estate listings
- Job postings
And much, much more. Get ready to get the most out of your time in Sheridan, Ranchester, Dayton, Story, Clearmont, Big Horn, Buffalo and Kaycee. Download today!
Ratings and Reviews
Good for locals and others
What an extremely useful app. I am going to recommend to the various groups I am in and my friends.
Be In-the-Know for all Things BIGHORNS
Nicely laid-out and easy to use app that covers everything to see/do/eat while in the Bighorns region.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.