*** Now you can find your lost Bluetooth device quickly, before its battery runs out!
*** This app can help you Find Your Lost iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and many other Bluetooth devices in seconds. Use it when you or your family misplace the device – and save the money you'd otherwise need to spend on a new one!
HOW TO USE IT:
1. Run the app. Find and select your lost device in the list.
2. Move around slowly and keep watching the data (i.e., the signal strength and estimated distance) on the radar screen. When you get close to your lost device, the spot will turn red on the radar screen.
3. When the signal strength is over 90 and the estimated distance is 0 - 0.5m, look around. Your device won't be far away!
Note: When you try to find your device, please walk slowly and watch the radar carefully. Find your device ASAP, or its battery will run out.
Note: Your Bluetooth device must be powered on and within a detectable range.
You may enable tracking for devices in the background by turning on the switch next to the device on the list. You will receive a notification when your tracked device is disconnected/lost. The application will ping the tracked devices from time to time and remember the last location and time the device was seen.
• Find your lost Bluetooth device (with BLE signal advertising). The app is easy to use!
• Track your device constantly in the background with this app. A notification will tell you when your tracked device is 'Lost' (i.e., Disconnected). Also, the last detected time and location will be recorded for you. It's very useful when you’re travelling and want to keep your devices safe. ^
• Find your device using our radar. It's fun! No need to read a manual. ^
• Show hints, signal strength and the estimated distance between you and your lost device to help you find it quickly. ^
• Show the last seen (detected) time and last known location of your lost device on a map. ^
• Show your device's BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) details such as UUID, RSSI, Services, etc. ^
• The following devices can be found/tracked by this app:
- iPhone 5 or later
- iPad 3/4/5, iPad mini 2/3/4/5, iPad Air 1/2/3, iPad Pro 1/2/3, iPod Touch 6/7
- Apple Watch Series 1/2/3/4/5
- Apple Pencil 1/2
- MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro, Mac Pro, Mac Mini
- Microsoft Band 1 & 2
- Samsung Gear S3
- JBL Charge, Flip 3
- Jawbone UP24, UP2, UP3, UP4
- Bellabeat Leaf
- Garmin Watches
NOTE: The app can locate any BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) device that is broadcasting a Bluetooth signal.
^ Requires In-App Purchase.
Please contact support if you need help.
* Bug fixes and compatibility updates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Doesn’t track Apple Pencil 2
I lost my Apple Pencil 2 inside my house. I bought this app fired it up and walked around the house using this tracker and had no success finding the Apple Pencil 2. I reread directions and searched again very slowly using this tracker. After a few hours I went back around the house just looking around and referencing the tracker (for a 3rd search) in each room and still no luck. Later that evening I was cleaning my bedroom and found the Apple pencil 2 just underneath a rug... I assumed it didn’t have a charge left in but had to confirm, after I attached it to my iPad Pro I confirmed the Apple Pencil 2 had a 78% charge left. Out of curiosity I restarted my iPad Pro and reopened this tracker app, my Apple Pencil 2 was not even recognized by this tracking app never mind indicating how close I was to it. I have since reached out to the developer 2 times for a refund and they haven’t even gotten back to me, not to offer a credit, fix, update or anything else. No acknowledgement is the worst part. I strongly recommend NOT TO SPEND YOUR MONEY ON THIS APP (or anything from these guys for that matter but that’s just my old school mentality).
I lost my Bluetooth headphones on an extremely long trail and didn’t realize it until I was back at my car. Had turned them off at the turnaround point and they must have fallen out of my pockets. Anyway this actually found them! It told me when they were 1-5 meters away and then I just connected my phone back to them and turned the music all the way up to then be able to locate them. I can’t believe it worked!
It works great
Lost my Apple Pencil, panicking I couldn’t find it. I happened to ask google for a way to locate the device and it suggested a Bluetooth finder. At first it wasn’t working. So what I did was track the strongest signals and turn them off until the “Apple Pencil” appeared on the list. It seems the devices like the pencil get masked out by stronger Bluetooth. I do wish the update on signal was faster but I still found it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.