The best recipe organizer app is the one that lets you stop scrolling and start cooking. Use ClipDish to save your favorite recipes from the web, minus all the extra stuff. ClipDish strips out everything but the ingredients and instructions, so you can cook without all the clutter. Best of all, your recipes will be saved for future use.
When your mobile device is your cookbook, ClipDish keeps you organized.
Try before you buy! Store five recipes for free. Then get unlimited access for $1.99/month, or $15.99/year. (Introductory pricing is subject to change at any time.)
• Save and store unlimited recipes from the web.
• See only what you need: the ingredients and the instructions.
• Use Chef Mode while cooking to view instructions at arm’s length, reducing the need to continually touch your device.
• Plan meals faster and easier, with one handy list of all your recipe options.
ClipDish is the Last Recipe App You’ll Ever Need
• Easily save all your favorite recipes from the web. Find a dish you’d like to try? Just send it to ClipDish, where it will be stored with all your favorite recipes until you’re ready to cook. No more emailing recipes to yourself. No more bookmarks. No more forgetting where you saw that amazing recipe for tres leches coconut cake. ClipDish is like your grandma’s old timey recipe box, but updated for the digital age.
• Cook without all the visual clutter. ClipDish saves recipes only — with no commentary, no pop-up ads, and no deep thoughts about whether you can substitute pork rinds for breadcrumbs. (Spoiler alert: you totally can).
• Use Chef Mode to view recipes at arm’s length while you’re cooking. Chef Mode serves up the recipe for you, step-by-step, in larger type. No more smearing flour on your screen to find out what to do next — with Chef Mode, you just tap the screen when you’re ready to move on. And if you’re in the middle of trussing a chicken? No worries. You can even tap the screen with your elbow.
• Streamline your meal planning by storing all your favorite recipes in ClipDish. Can’t figure out what to make this week? Just scroll through ClipDish to easily view all of your options before you hit the grocery store.
• COMING SOON: Sync your ClipDish account across mobile and desktop for a truly seamless experience.
This release fixes a couple of bugs and improves the user interface.
We made some improvements to the look of our bookmarks. Recipe sites that we can't clip now show the description, title and a preview image.
Search broke in the last release. Now when you search and select a recipe we display the correct recipe.
Thanks for continuing to provide us great feedback.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Cooking on my iPad made easy!
I love this app! I use a lot of online recipes, open on my iPad next to me. I hate scrolling down to the recipe (or worse, when pop-up ads move the page around and I have to keep scrolling back to where I was). This makes things SO much easier.
Developer Response ,
Thanks! Glad you like it.
Useful App, Subscription Price Too High
This is a really cool app that is very helpful with cutting out people’s life stories in a recipe from the web and saving them all in one place. Unfortunately, you can only save 5 recipes before you have to pay a subscription fee to unlock more space. While I wouldn’t mind paying a one-time fee to use the app, a monthly subscription is too much money for this app. Otherwise, it’s a great idea with a good interface that is very helpful
Awesome Recipe Clipper
While the story behind a person’s recipe is interesting, at the end of the day, it’s the recipe I care about. Thankfully, this app snips the recipe out of huge blog posts and articles with ease! ClipDish works with almost every site I’ve used - scraping the recipe ingredients and instructions accurately. I use it several times per week!
- Matthew Smollinger
- 19.2 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 AppJawn LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly ClipDish access $1.99
- Annual Access $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.