Snippit is a code management app for the cloud. Without iCloud, you can still use Snippit - it just won't be quite so cool.
With Snippit, you can..
• Create & Edit Snippets in Objective-C, Swift, Python, and dozens more!
• Edit your code
• Share Image of your snippet with line numbers, pre-formatted and coloured
• Drag your snippets to another app to insert them
• Change between light and dark modes
• Synchronise your snippets between all your devices for free using iCloud.
We've made it easier to get in touch with the developer of the app if you have any issues, and fixed a few bugs when running at specific sizes.
Ratings and Reviews
So where are the instructions?
I have no clue how it works. Please, some in-app help or a website to consult. Thanks. Rating 3 stars, as it’s probably good, but I wouldn’t know.
Developer Response ,
The app is for developers who just want to store their code snippets somewhere for easy access, where they’ll be sync’d up to the cloud.
It’s a super simple app so there’s no instructions inside it, as we talked about on email this app won’t write code for you - I’d recommend checking out some of the excellent free learning resources out there!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alexander Logan
- 5.8 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Alex Logan
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $2.99