Granny Legend is a unique action RPG game that you have always wanted deep in your mind.
Explore this beautifully designed worlds and unlock your legendary heroes.
Enjoy this simple yet extremely addictive gameplay, packed with an epic music collection and great visual effects.
Defeat monsters and their bosses by Spinning your weapons.
There are more than TWENTY heroes with very unique skills, unlock and bring them to defeat the upcoming army waves of enemies.
- Unique heroes, with unique ability.
- Hundreds of stages to explore.
- Fun, exciting, and interesting boss fights.
- Destroy your enemies with delightfully intuitive controls.
- Weekly events: collect monster horns to get reward.
- World's easiest action RPG game ever.
VIP membership subscription
- You can subscribe for VIP membership, It gives you one rare hero, 30 gems + 3000 coins + 30 energy everyday and remove all pop-up ads.
- The VIP membership is a weekly subscription, that costs $6.99 and starts after a 3-day free trial.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You will be able to use premium features for the duration of the subscription.
- Subscription automatically renews at the same price unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions can be managed by the user and after purchase, auto-renewal may be turned off in the user's iTunes Account Settings.
- No cancellation of the current subscription period is allowed.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the trial period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/HT202039 for more information
Start your adventure right now!
For support, feedback, and suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us: https://www.facebook.com/Granny-Legend-113681410008759/
Bug fixes and performance improvement
Add new levels
Ratings and Reviews
It is an amazing game very addictive and the developers are very involved and do their best to get the problems fixed in a timely manner. There was an update yesterday that fixed a lot of the main problems and added two new characters that you unlock at level 120 and I’ve beaten level 139 multiple times and as of right now that’s the max level and it won’t let me use the new characters. Please add more levels and fix that bug. Other than that it is a very fun fast paced addicting game. 10/10
Developer Response ,
Dear user , Sorry for the inconvenience. We have added new levels, please wait for our latest version of the game. And Your problem is already submitted to the development team. We'll correct it as soon as possible.
Typical Skinner box game
Another soulless ad machine. Rather than make decent games these days people have to steal any mechanic they see in other games that make money or are part of the core gameplay. Here’s the checklist: energy system with short levels, gem system, “spinning wheels” for prizes with no odds disclosed (I hope they make this illegal soon, I know there is some legislation out), finding things you have to watch ads to get, a constant barrage of ads to “increase your reward!” That I’m sure the developer will argue this is optional yet there is no doubt massive walls progression wise that you will hit without further “investment”. Mobile gaming is a joke. Half of games these days you have to turn off your signal and WiFi just to play to block the ads. Imagine if you booted a pc or console game and had to spend 3/4 of your time watching THIRTY second ads or being told you have to wait to play more or bust out the credit card. Ridiculous. Even if this game had no ads, no energy system, no gems, no wheels, no “paid upgrades” what would be left? Spend some gold on one of two passive damage upgrades and choose another face-wow you guys really went all out.
If mobile developers could figure out a way to get your phones to play ads 24/7, they would.
Developer Response ,
We are really sad, that you have a negative experience, playing our game. We will review your suggestions and maybe put them in the new update. Hope in the future you like our game more.
Good game but
It’s a pretty decent game that’s a good concept and pretty fun however the one complaint I have about it is the “Hero mode”. It’s very similar to another game I play called “Archero” (night he the same devs idk I didn’t check) but it’s frustratingly worse. In Archero you get to choose power ups between rounds to make you stronger then you face more enemies, but in this mode the enemies have a /chance/ to drop power ups when you slay them. I made it all the way to wave 10 (cause I just started) and didn’t get a single power up and had to face the boss with not damage, armor, health or speed buffs. Needless to say I died in one to two hits from the boss and this has been my experience nearly every time. It’s not a game ruiner for me, however it is frustrating and I would recommend changing the way it works. Either buff the drop rates monsters give you power ups, or change the power up system entirely.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry you are thinking this way, our Hero Mode is very different from Archhero, with a different design, different and skills. Our game is pretty new, we are still updating and make our game more interesting, we promise the game will be cooler in future and most probably even better or at least uniquely different from ArchHero.
- SamShui Corporation
- 193.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Fastone Games
- In-App Purchases
- Fistful of Gems $0.99
- Bucket of Gems $9.99
- Barrel of Gems $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.